- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 151479, 10 pages
GHK and DNA: Resetting the Human Genome to Health
Skin Biology, Research & Development Department, 4122 Factoria Boulevard SE, Suite No. 200, Bellevue, WA 98006, USA
Received 8 July 2014; Accepted 27 August 2014; Published 11 September 2014
Academic Editor: Chi-Feng Hung
Copyright © 2014 Loren Pickart et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sylvie Ricard-Blum, and Sylvain D. Vallet, “Proteases decode the extracellular matrix cryptome,” Biochimie, 2015.
- Loren Pickart, Jessica Vasquez-Soltero, and Anna Margolina, “GHK-Cu may Prevent Oxidative Stress in Skin by Regulating Copper and Modifying Expression of Numerous Antioxidant Genes,” Cosmetics, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 236–247, 2015.
- Loren Pickart, Jessica Michelle Vasquez-Soltero, and Anna Margolina, “GHK Peptide as a Natural Modulator of Multiple Cellular Pathways in Skin Regeneration,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.