- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Biochemistry Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 939865, 12 pages
Nearest-Neighbor Interactions and Their Influence on the Structural Aspects of Dipeptides
Department of Chemistry, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong 793022, India
Received 9 July 2013; Accepted 15 August 2013
Academic Editor: Emil Pai
Copyright © 2013 Gunajyoti Das and Shilpi Mandal. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gunajyoti Das, “Structural and molecular properties of dipeptides containing N-terminal selenomethionine: a theoretical study,” Structural Chemistry, 2013.
- Supriya Das, Uttam Pal, Moumita Chatterjee, Sumit Kumar Pramanik, Biswadip Banerji, and Nakul C. Maiti, “Envisaging Structural Insight of a Terminally Protected Proline Dipeptide by Raman Spectroscopy and Density Functional Theory Analyses,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2016.