Abstracting and Indexing
The journal's articles appear in a wide range of abstracting and indexing databases, and are covered by numerous other services, as given in the full list below. The following link provides more information about Hindawi's approach to making articles more discoverable.
Full list of databases and services
- Academic OneFile
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Computer Database
- Current Contents - Engineering, Computing and Technology
- Current Contents - Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Journal Citation Reports - Science Edition
- Science Citation Index (SCI)
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Sociedad Iberoamericana de Información Científica (SIIC)
All of Hindawi’s content is archived in Portico, which provides permanent archiving for electronic scholarly journals, as well as via the LOCKSS initiative.