- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 521726, 3 pages
A Case of Unifocal Eosinophilic Granuloma of the Mandible in an Adult Female: A Case Report
1Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Career Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow 226020, India
2Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Vasant Dada Patil Dental College, Sangli 416306, India
3Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Career Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow 226020, India
Received 26 March 2012; Accepted 26 July 2012
Academic Editors: R. Crespi and A. C. . B. Delbem
Copyright © 2012 Anshita Agarwal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Lichtenstein and H. L. Jeffe, “Eosinophilic granuloma of bone. With report of a case,” American Journal of Pathology, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 595–604, 1940.
- A. Ando, M. Hatori, M. Hosaka, Y. Hagiwara, A. Kita, and E. Itoi, “Eosinophilic granuloma arising from the pelvis in children: a report of three cases,” Upsala Journal of Medical Sciences, vol. 113, no. 2, pp. 209–215, 2008.
- The Writing Group of the Histiocyte Society, “Histiocytosis syndrome in children,” The Lancet, vol. 329, no. 8526, pp. 208–209, 1987.
- M. Monroc, H. Ducou le Pointe, S. Haddad, P. Josset, and J. P. Montagne, “Soft tissue signal abnormality associated with eosinophilic granuloma: correlation of MR imaging with pathologic findings,” Pediatric Radiology, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 328–332, 1994.
- S. Sai, K. Fujii, F. Masui, and Y. Kida, “Solitary eosinophilic granuloma of the sternum,” Journal of Orthopaedic Science, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 108–111, 2005.
- P. V. Kitsoulis, G. Paraskevas, A. Vrettakos, and A. Marini, “A case of eosinophilic granuloma of the skull in an adult man: a case report,” Cases Journal, vol. 2, no. 12, p. 9144, 2009.
- R. David, R. A. Oria, R. Kumar et al., “Radiologic features of eosinophilic granuloma of bone,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 153, no. 5, pp. 1021–1026, 1989.
- J. F. Martínez-Lage, M. Bermúdez, E. Martínez-Barba, J. L. Fuster, and M. Poza, “Epidural hematoma from a cranial eosinophilic granuloma,” Child's Nervous System, vol. 18, no. 1-2, pp. 74–76, 2002.
- W. C. J. Huysse, P. C. W. Hogendoorn, J. L. Bloem, and A. M. De Schepper, “Eosinophilic granuloma of the skull,” Journal Belge de Radiologie, vol. 89, no. 3, pp. 134–135, 2006.
- J. V. Fowles and W. P. Bobechko, “Solitary eosinophilic granuloma in bone,” Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery B, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 238–243, 1970.
- M. J. Cline, “Histiocytes and histiocytosis,” Blood, vol. 84, no. 9, pp. 2840–2853, 1994.