- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 954789, 5 pages
An Unusual Case of Tooth in the Floor of the Orbit: The Libyan Experience
Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, Melaka-Manipal Medical College, 75150 Melaka, Malaysia
Received 17 July 2012; Accepted 3 September 2012
Academic Editors: A. Epivatianos, C. Evans, and A. Kasaj
Copyright © 2012 Y. Naresh Shetty et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. J. Regezi, J. J. Sciubba, and R. C. K. Jordan, Oral Pathology, Clinical Pathologic Correlations, Saunders, St. Louis, Mo, USA, 6th edition, 2012.
- M. Hyomoto, M. Kawakami, M. Inoue, and T. Kirita, “Clinical conditions for eruption of maxillary canines and mandibular premolars associated with dentigerous cysts,” American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, vol. 124, no. 5, pp. 515–520, 2003.
- R. A. Cawson and E. W. Odell, Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine, Churchill Livingstone, London, UK, 8th edition, 2008.
- N. J. Shah, S. M. Pathere, and J. P. Dabhalkar, “A giant dentigerous cyst,” Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 229–230, 1994.
- D. M. G. Main, “Epithelial jaw cysts: a clinicopathological reappraisal,” British Journal of Oral Surgery, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 114–125, 1970.
- J. Kusukawa, K. Irie, M. Morimatsu, S. Koyanagi, and T. Kameyama, “Dentigerous cyst associated with a deciduous tooth: a case report,” Oral Surgery Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology, vol. 73, no. 4, pp. 415–418, 1992.
- F. Mourshed, “A roentgenographic study of dentigerous cysts. I. Incidence in a population sample,” Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 47–53, 1964.
- L. Bodner, J. Bar-Ziv, and I. Kaffe, “CT of cystic jaw lesions,” Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 22–26, 1994.
- M. Shear, Paul Speight: Cysts of the Oral Regions, Blackwell, 4th edition, 2008.
- O. Kaya and O. Bocutoǧlu, “A misdiagnosed giant dentigerous cyst involving the maxillary antrum and affecting the orbit. Case report,” Australian Dental Journal, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 165–167, 1994.
- F. A. Al-Belasy, “Inferior meatal antrostomy: is it necessary after radical sinus surgery through the Caldwell-Luc approach?” Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 62, no. 5, pp. 559–562, 2004.