- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 470637, 5 pages
The Anterior Ratio: The Missing Link between Orthodontics and Aesthetic Dentistry
1Aesthetic Dentistry, Kings College, King’s College London Dental Institute, Guy’s Campus, Floor 18, Tower Wing, St. Thomas’ Street, London SE1 9RT, UK
2The Ashcroft Clinic, 2 Ashcroft Drive, Denham, Middlesex UB95JF, UK
Received 17 April 2013; Accepted 18 July 2013
Academic Editors: G. Gómez-Moreno, A. Markopoulos, and M. A. Polack
Copyright © 2013 Raman Aulakh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. M. Sarver, “Principles of cosmetic dentistry in orthodontics—part 1: shape and proportionality of anterior teeth,” American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, vol. 126, no. 6, pp. 749–753, 2004.
- W. R. Proffit, Contemporary Orthodontics, Mosby, St Louis, Mo, USA, 4th edition, 2007.
- W. A. Bolton, “Disharmony in tooth size and its relation to the analysis and treatment of malocclusion,” The Angle Orthodontist, vol. 28, pp. 113–130, 1958.
- S. Othman and N. Harradine, “Tooth size discrepancies in an orthodontic population,” The Angle Orthodontist, vol. 77, no. 4, pp. 668–674, 2007.
- E. Krieger, J. Seiferth, I. Saric, B. A. Jung, and H. Wehrbein, “Accuracy of invisalign treatments in the anterior tooth region: first results,” Journal of Orofacial Orthopedics, vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 141–149, 2011.