- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 515872, 4 pages
Duodenal Histoplasmosis Presenting with Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding in an AIDS Patient
1Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 215 Light Hall, Nashville, TN 37232-2582, USA
2Division of Infectious Diseases, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, A2200 MCN, 1161 21st Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37232-2582, USA
3Vanderbilt Institute for Global Health (VIGH), 2525 West End Avenue, Suite 750, Nashville, TN 37203-1738, USA
Received 28 July 2012; Accepted 16 September 2012
Academic Editors: D. C. Damin, Y. Nakayama, and S. Nomura
Copyright © 2012 Michael A. Spinner et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Javier Bava, and Alcides Troncoso, “Giemsa and Grocott in the recognition of Histoplasma capsulatum in blood smears,” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 418–420, 2013.
- Carol C. Wu, Virginia M. Pierce, and Richard L. Kradin, “Case 31-2013: A 29-Year-Old Man with Abdominal Pain, Fever, and Weight Loss,” New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 369, no. 15, pp. 1453–1461, 2013.
- Rahman Nakshabendi, Andrew C. Berry, Daisy Torres-Miranda, Francis Daniel LaBarbera, Ozdemir Kanar, Ahmad Nakshabandi, and Imad Nakshabendi, “ Primary Histoplasma capsulatum Enterocolitis Mimicking Peptic and Inflammatory Bowel Disease ,” Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine, vol. 2016, pp. 1–3, 2016.