- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 205957, 3 pages
Laparoscopic Treatment of Intrauterine Fallopian Tube Incarceration
1Department of Gynecology, Sugisawa Medical Center, Curitiba, PR, Brazil
2Department of Gynecology, Vita Batel Hospital, Curitiba, PR, Brazil
3Department of Radiology, Fetalmed, Curitiba, PR, Brazil
4Department of Gynecology, Nossa Senhora de Fátima Maternity Hospital, Curitiba, PR, Brazil
5Department of Radiology, Roentgen Diagnóstico Institute, Curitiba, PR, Brazil
Received 10 March 2013; Accepted 7 April 2013
Academic Editors: X. Deffieux, M. F. Diejomaoh, M. K. Hoffman, and O. Oyesanya
Copyright © 2013 William Kondo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Alanbay, M. Dede, E. Karaşahin, Y. Üstün, M. C. Yenen, and I. Başer, “Herniation of fallopian tube through perforated uterine wall during previous first trimester surgical abortion in an infertile patient,” Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 997–999, 2009.
- H. Cremieu, C. Rubod, N. Oukacha, E. Poncelet, and J. P. Lucot, “About two cases of intra-uterine incarceration post-vacuum aspiration: diagnosis and management,” Journal de Gynécologie Obstétrique et Biologie de la Reproduction, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 387–392, 2012.
- G. R. Damiani, M. Tartagni, C. Crescini, P. Persiani, G. Loverro, and S. Von Wunster, “Intussusception and incarceration of a fallopian tube: report of 2 atypical cases, with differential considerations, clinical evaluation, and current management strategies,” Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 246–249, 2011.
- C. Trio, D. Recalcati, F. Sina, and R. Fruscio, “Intrauterine fallopian tube incarceration after vacuum aspiration for pregnancy termination,” International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics, vol. 108, no. 2, pp. 157–158, 2010.
- X. Deffieux, A. Kane, E. Faivre, A. Gervaise, R. Frydman, and H. Fernandez, “Intrauterine fallopian tube incarceration: an uncommon complication of termination of pregnancy by vacuum aspiration,” Fertility and Sterility, vol. 90, no. 5, pp. 1938–1939, 2008.