- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 935435, 3 pages
Oral Cellular Neurothekeoma
1Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 1A1
2Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
3Department of Pathology, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2B4
4Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, McGill University, Montreal Children's Hospital, 2300 Tupper Avenue, Montreal, QC, Canada H3H 1P3
Received 21 January 2013; Accepted 19 March 2013
Academic Editors: J. I. De Diego and A. Taş
Copyright © 2013 Nader Emami et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. L. Gallager and E. B. Helwig, “Neurothekeoma—a benign cutaneous tumor of neural origin,” The American Journal of Clinical Pathology, vol. 74, no. 6, pp. 759–764, 1980.
- L. A. Rosati, F. C. M. Fratamico, and V. Eusebi, “Cellular neurothekeoma,” Applied Pathology, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 186–191, 1986.
- R. L. Barnhill and M. C. Mihm Jr., “Cellular neurothekeoma. A distinctive variant of neurothekeoma mimicking nevomelanocytic tumors,” The American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 113–120, 1990.
- M. Vered, E. Fridman, W. M. Carpenter, and A. Buchner, “Classic neurothekeoma (nerve sheath myxoma) and cellular neurothekeoma of the oral mucosa: immunohistochemical profiles,” Journal of Oral Pathology and Medicine, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 174–180, 2011.
- J. F. Fetsch, W. B. Laskin, J. R. Hallman, G. P. Lupton, and M. Miettinen, “Neurothekeoma: an analysis of 178 tumors with detailed immunohistochemical data and long-term patient follow-up information,” The American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 31, no. 7, pp. 1103–1114, 2007.
- J. L. Hornick and C. D. M. Fletcher, “Cellular neurothekeoma: detailed characterization in a series of 133 cases,” The American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 329–340, 2007.