- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 387857, 15 pages
Track Irregularity Time Series Analysis and Trend Forecasting
1State Key Laboratory of Rail Traffic Control and Safety, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
2School of Traffic and Transportation, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
Received 27 August 2012; Revised 27 October 2012; Accepted 27 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Jia Chaolong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jia Chaolong, Xu Weixiang, Wei Lili, and Wang Hanning, “Study of Railway Track Irregularity Standard Deviation Time Series Based on Data Mining and Linear Model,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Hanning Wang, Weixiang Xu, Dongyan Xu, Lili Wei, and Chaolong Jia, “Continuous Distributed Top-k Monitoring over High-Speed Rail Data Stream in Cloud Computing Environment,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2013.
- Hn Wang Hanning, Wx Xu Weixiang, Jiulin Yang, Lili Wei, and Jl Jia Chaolong, “Efficient Processing of Continuous Skyline Query over Smarter Traffic Data Stream for Cloud Computing,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 2013.
- Chaolong Jia, Lili Wei, Hanning Wang, and Jiulin Yang, “Study of Track Irregularity Time Series Calibration and Variation Pattern at Unit Section,” Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Mengyi Zhu, Xiaohui Cheng, Lixin Miao, and Xinya Sun, “Random Field Modeling of Track Irregularity of Beijing-Guangzhou High-Speed Railway with Karhunen-Loève Expansion,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- N. Lestoille, C. Soize, and C. Funfschilling, “Stochastic prediction of high-speed train dynamics to long-term evolution of track irregularities,” Mechanics Research Communications, 2016.