- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 713503, 14 pages
Multiple Periodic Solutions of a Ratio-Dependent Predator-Prey Discrete Model
College of Science, Hunan Agricultural University, Changsha, Hunan 410128, China
Received 29 September 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Academic Editor: Xiang Ping Yan
Copyright © 2012 Tiejun Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Meng Hu, and Haiyan Lv, “Almost periodic solutions of a single-species system with feedback control on time scales,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2013.
- X. Zhang, Z. Wu, and T. Zhou, “Permanence of a predator–prey discrete system with Holling-IV functional response and distributed delays,” Journal of Biological Dynamics, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 1–17, 2015.
- Ling Gong, Wen Li, Dajun Zhang, and Detlef H. Rost, “Effects of emotion regulation strategies on anxiety during job interviews in Chinese college students,” Anxiety Stress And Coping, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 305–317, 2016.
- Tiejun Zhou, Xiaolan Zhang, Meihong Xiang, and Zhaohua Wu, “Permanence and almost periodic solution of a predator-prey discrete system with Holling IV functional response,” International Journal Of Biomathematics, vol. 9, no. 3, 2016.