- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 854654, 11 pages
Research on Analysis Method of Traffic Congestion Mechanism Based on Improved Cell Transmission Model
The Joint Institute of Intelligent Transportation System, Zhejiang University of Technology, Hangzhou 310014, China
Received 8 August 2012; Accepted 21 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Hongzhao Dong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nan Geng, Xiaomei Zhao, and Dongfan Xie, “Exploring the Influence of the Congested Downstream on Traffic Flow at its Upstream Bottlenecks,” Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol. 138, pp. 259–268, 2014.
- Nan Geng, Xiaomei Zhao, Dongfan Xie, Xingang Li, and Ziyou Gao, “Congestion mechanism and demand adjustment strategies for double-cell system with bottlenecks,” Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, vol. 57, pp. 122–145, 2015.