- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 605854, 8 pages
A Kinetic Model for the Spread of Rumor in Emergencies
1Antai College of Economics and Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200052, China
2School of Mechanical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200052, China
3School of International Education, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200052, China
Received 3 July 2013; Revised 1 November 2013; Accepted 11 November 2013
Academic Editor: Tetsuji Tokihiro
Copyright © 2013 Guanghua Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xia-Xia Zhao, and Jian-Zhong Wang, “Dynamical Behaviors of Rumor Spreading Model with Control Measures,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Rui Zheng, Li-Lin Rao, Xiao-Lu Zheng, Chao Cai, Zi-Han Wei, Yan-Hua Xuan, and Shu Li, “The more involved in lead-zinc mining risk the less frightened: A psychological typhoon eye perspective,” Journal Of Environmental Psychology, vol. 44, pp. 126–134, 2015.