- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 401696, 15 pages
Optimization Solution of Troesch’s and Bratu’s Problems of Ordinary Type Using Novel Continuous Genetic Algorithm
1Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, The University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Al-Balqa’ Applied University, Salt 19117, Jordan
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, The University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
4Nonlinear Analysis and Applied Mathematics (NAAM) Research Group, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 23 August 2013; Accepted 16 December 2013; Published 9 February 2014
Academic Editor: Stepan Agop Tersian
Copyright © 2014 Zaer Abo-Hammour et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shaher Momani, Omar Abu Arqub, Tasawar Hayat, and Hamed Al-Sulami, “A computational method for solving periodic boundary value problems for integro-differential equations of Fredholm–Volterra type,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 240, pp. 229–239, 2014.
- Omar Abu Arqub, and Zaer Abo-Hammour, “Numerical solution of systems of second-order boundary value problems using continuous genetic algorithm,” Information Sciences, 2014.
- Mohammed AL-Smadi, Omar Abu Arqub, and Ahmad El-Ajou, “A Numerical Iterative Method for Solving Systems of First-Order Periodic Boundary Value Problems,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Z. S. Abo-Hammour, A. D. Samhouri, and Y. Mubarak, “Continuous Genetic Algorithm as a Novel Solver for Stokes and Nonlinear Navier Stokes Problems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Muhammad Asif Zahoor Raja, Fiaz Hussain Shah, Muhammad Tariq, Iftikhar Ahmad, and Siraj ul Islam Ahmad, “Design of artificial neural network models optimized with sequential quadratic programming to study the dynamics of nonlinear Troesch’s problem arising in plasma physics,” Neural Computing and Applications, 2016.
- Iftikhar Ahmad, Muhammad Asif Zahoor Raja, Muhammad Bilal, and Farooq Ashraf, “Neural network methods to solve the Lane–Emden type equations arising in thermodynamic studies of the spherical gas cloud model,” Neural Computing and Applications, 2016.
- Iftikhar Ahmad, Siraj-ul-Islam Ahmad, Muhammad Bilal, and Nabeela Anwar, “Stochastic numerical treatment for solving Falkner–Skan equations using feedforward neural networks,” Neural Computing and Applications, 2016.