- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 476085, 10 pages
An EPQ Inventory Model with Allowable Shortages for Deteriorating Items under Trade Credit Policy
1Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor 43300, Malaysia
2Department of Computer Engineering, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran 1477893855, Iran
Received 2 December 2013; Revised 14 January 2014; Accepted 14 January 2014; Published 24 February 2014
Academic Editor: Juan J. Nieto
Copyright © 2014 Zohreh Molamohamadi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zohreh Molamohamadi, Rahman Arshizadeh, Napsiah Ismail, and Amir Azizi, “An Economic Order Quantity Model with Completely Backordering and Nondecreasing Demand under Two-Level Trade Credit,” Advances in Decision Sciences, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Zohreh Molamohamadi, Napsiah Ismail, Zulkiflle Leman, and Norzima Zulkifli, “Reviewing the Literature of Inventory Models under Trade Credit Contact,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–19, 2014.