- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 709856, 12 pages
Optimizing the Joint Replenishment and Channel Coordination Problem under Supply Chain Environment Using a Simple and Effective Differential Evolution Algorithm
1School of Management, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Wuhan 430074, China
2Economics and Management School, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430072, China
Received 12 April 2014; Revised 11 May 2014; Accepted 17 May 2014; Published 17 June 2014
Academic Editor: Stefan Balint
Copyright © 2014 Lin Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lin Wang, Yi Zeng, and Tao Chen, “Back Propagation Neural Network with Adaptive Differential Evolution Algorithm for Time Series Forecasting,” Expert Systems with Applications, 2014.
- Yu-Rong Zeng, Lin Wang, Xian-Hao Xu, and Qing-Liang Fu, “Optimizing the Joint Replenishment and Delivery Scheduling Problem under Fuzzy Environment Using Inverse Weight Fuzzy Nonlinear Programming Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Hui Qu, Lin Wang, and Rui Liu, “A contrastive study of the stochastic location-inventory problem with joint replenishment and independent replenishment,” Expert Systems With Applications, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 2061–2072, 2015.
- Lin Wang, Yuanlong Shi, and Shan Liu, “An improved fruit fly optimization algorithm and its application to joint replenishment problems,” Expert Systems with Applications, 2015.
- Wei Pan, Fengxia Wang, Ying Guo, and Shan Liu, “A Fuzzy Multiobjective Model for Supplier Selection under Considering Stochastic Demand in a Supply Chain,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Kaihong Wang, Li Cheng, and Chuan Ding, “Infinity Period Dynamic Control of a Kind of Channel’s Price and Brand Investment: A Differential Game Method,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- Peter Wanke, and Víctor Leiva, “Exploring the Potential Use of the Birnbaum-Saunders Distribution in Inventory Management,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- Lin Wang, Rui Liu, and Shan Liu, “An effective and efficient fruit fly optimization algorithm with level probability policy and its applications,” Knowledge-Based Systems, 2016.