- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 149762, 11 pages
Traditional Chinese Medicine-Based Network Pharmacology Could Lead to New Multicompound Drug Discovery
1School of Basic Medical Sciences, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing 100029, China
2Institute of Basic Research of Clinical Medicine, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100700, China
3School of Chinese Medicine, Hong Kong Baptist University, Kowloon, Hong Kong
4Institute of Materia Medica, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100700, China
Received 24 September 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Shao Li
Copyright © 2012 Jian Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [23 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. M. Harrold, and M. Ramanathan, “Network-Based Approaches in Drug Discovery and Early Development,” Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, vol. 94, no. 6, pp. 651–658, 2013.
- Jiangyong Gu, Yuanshen Gui, Lirong Chen, Gu Yuan, and Xiaojie Xu, “CVDHD: a cardiovascular disease herbal database for drug discovery and network pharmacology,” Journal of Cheminformatics, vol. 5, 2013.
- Xuan Liu, Wan-Ying Wu, Bao-Hong Jiang, Min Yang, and De-An Guo, “Pharmacological tools for the development of traditional Chinese medicine,” Trends in Pharmacological Sciences, 2013.
- Jiangyong Gu, Lirong Chen, Gu Yuan, and Xiaojie Xu, “A Drug-Target Network-Based Approach to Evaluate the Efficacy of Medicinal Plants for Type II Diabetes Mellitus,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Xingjiang Xiong, Xiaochen Yang, Wei Liu, Fuyong Chu, Pengqian Wang, and Jie Wang, “Trends in the Treatment of Hypertension from the Perspective of Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Zhan Zheng, William Chi-Shing Cho, Ling Xu, Juyong Wang, and Daniel Man-Yuen Sze, “Lessons Learnt from Evidence-Based Approach of Using Chinese Herbal Medicines in Liver Cancer,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Ming Yang, Jia-Lei Chen, Li-Wen Xu, and Guang Ji, “Navigating Traditional Chinese Medicine Network Pharmacology and Computational Tools,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–23, 2013.
- Shulan Su, Jinao Duan, Wenxia Cui, Erxing Shang, Pei Liu, Gang Bai, Sheng Guo, Dawei Qian, and Yuping Tang, “Network-Based Biomarkers for Cold Coagulation Blood Stasis Syndrome and the Therapeutic Effects of Shaofu Zhuyu Decoction in Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Xi-Wen Li, Guo-Sheng Wu, Jia-Jie Guo, Jiao-Lin Bao, Xiu-Ping Chen, Jin-Jian Lu, and Yi-Tao Wang, “Anti-cancer properties of triterpenoids isolated from Ganoderma lucidum - a review,” Expert Opinion On Investigational Drugs, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 981–992, 2013.
- Da Cheng Hao, and Pei Gen Xiao, “Network Pharmacology: A Rosetta Stone for Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Drug Development Research, vol. 75, no. 5, pp. 299–312, 2014.
- Hsing-Yu Chen, Ben-Shian Huang, Yi-Hsuan Lin, Irene H. Su, Sien-Hung Yang, Jiun-Liang Chen, Jen-Wu Huang, and Yu-Chun Chen, “Identifying Chinese herbal medicine for premenstrual syndrome: implications from a nationwide database,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.
- Xinzhuang Zhang, Jiangyong Gu, Liang Cao, Na Li, Yiming Ma, Zhenzhen Su, Gang Ding, Lirong Chen, Xiaojie Xu, and Wei Xiao, “Network pharmacology study on the mechanism of traditional Chinese medicine for upper respiratory tract infection,” Molecular Biosystems, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 2517–2525, 2014.
- Yanfeng Liu, Pengcheng He, Xiaoyan Cheng, and Mei Zhang, “Long-term outcome of 31 cases of refractory acute promyelocytic leukemia treated with compound realgar natural indigo tablets administered alternately,” Oncology Letters, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 1184–1190, 2015.
- Asjad Ali, Sun Woong Bang, Sang-Min Chung, and Jack E. Staub, “Plant Transformation via Pollen Tube-Mediated Gene Transfer,” Plant Molecular Biology Reporter, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 742–747, 2015.
- Miao Jiang, Qinglin Zha, Chi Zhang, Cheng Lu, Xiaoping Yan, Wanhua Zhu, Wei Liu, Shenghao Tu, Liping Hou, Chengwu Wang, Wandong Zhang, Qinghua Liang, Bing Fan, Jiangping Yu, Weidong Zhang, Xinru Liu, Jing Yang, Xiaojuan He, Li Li, Xuyan Niu, Yan Liu, Hongtao Guo, Bing He, Ge Zhang, Zhaoxiang Bian, and Aiping Lu, “Predicting and verifying outcome of Tripterygium wilfordii Hook F. based therapy in rheumatoid arthritis: from open to double-blinded randomized trial,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.
- Jianglong Song, Shihuan Tang, Xi Liu, Yibo Gao, Hongjun Yang, and Peng Lu, “A Modularity-Based Method Reveals Mixed Modules from Chemical-Gene Heterogeneous Network,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 4, 2015.
- Rolf Teschke, Albrecht Wolff, Christian Frenzel, Axel Eickhoff, and Johannes Schulze, “Herbal traditional Chinese medicine and its evidence base in gastrointestinal disorders,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 15, pp. 4466–4490, 2015.
- Jin-Bin Wei, Xiong Li, Hui Song, Yong-Hong Liang, Yu-Zheng Pan, Jun-Xiang Ruan, Xia Qin, Yong-Xin Chen, Cal-Li Nong, and Zhi-Heng Su, “Characterization and determination of antioxidant components in the leaves of Camellia chrysantha (Hu) Tuyama based on composition-activity relationsh,” Journal Of Food And Drug Analysis, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 40–48, 2015.
- Wenna Nie, Yana Lv, Leyu Yan, Xi Chen, and Haitao Lv, “Prediction and Characterisation of the System Effects of Aristolochic Acid: A Novel Joint Network Analysis towards Therapeutic and Toxicological Mecha,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.
- Shao Zhongxing, Lei Guilan, Cheng Jia, Zhang Guangqin, Tang Xiaoping, Zhan Xianfeng, and Ye Dongyun, “Therapeutic effects of traditional Chinese medicine in patients with symptomatic cervical ectopy,” Complementary Therapies In Medicine, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 816–820, 2015.
- Gregory R. Johnson, Jieyue Li, Aabid Shariff, Gustavo K. Rohde, and Robert F. Murphy, “Automated Learning of Subcellular Variation among Punctate Protein Patterns and a Generative Model of Their Relation to Microtubules,” Plos Computational Biology, vol. 11, no. 12, 2015.
- Xiao-Jia Chen, Zheng-Hai Tang, Xi-Wen Li, Cai-Xiang Xie, Jin-Jian Lu, and Yi-Tao Wang, “Chemical Constituents, Quality Control, and Bioactivity of Epimedii Folium (Yinyanghuo),” American Journal Of Chinese Medicine, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 783–834, 2015.
- Wei Zhou, Wen-Feng Yuan, Chao Chen, Shu-Mei Wang, and Sheng-Wang Liang, “Study on material base and action mechanism of compound Danshen dripping pills for treatment of atherosclerosis based on modularity analysis,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2016.