- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 286404, 10 pages
Electroacupuncture Suppresses Discrete Cue-Evoked Heroin-Seeking and Fos Protein Expression in the Nucleus Accumbens Core in Rats
1Ningbo Addiction Research and Treatment Center, School of Medicine, Ningbo University, Ningbo 315010, China
2Laboratory of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 200032, China
3Laboratory of Neuroscience, 81 Brain Hospital, Beijing 100700, China
4Laboratory of Behavioral Neuroscience, Ningbo Addiction Research and Treatment Center, School of Medicine, Ningbo University, Ningbo 315010, China
Received 23 May 2011; Revised 8 September 2011; Accepted 26 October 2011
Academic Editor: Fengxia Liang
Copyright © 2012 Sheng Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Airong Hu, Miaojun Lai, Jianzi Wei, Lina Wang, Huijuan Mao, Wenhua Zhou, and Sheng Liu, “The effect of electroacupuncture on extinction responding of heroin-seeking behavior and FosB expression in the nucleus accumbens core,” Neuroscience Letters, vol. 534, pp. 252–257, 2013.
- Ying Chen, Rui Song, Ri-Fang Yang, Ning Wu, and Jin Li, “A novel dopamine D3 receptor antagonist YQA14 inhibits methamphetamine self-administration and relapse to drug-seeking behaviour in rats,” European Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 743, pp. 126–132, 2014.
- Ying Chen, Rui Song, Ri-Fang Yang, Ning Wu, and Jin Li, “A novel dopamine D-3 receptor antagonist YQA14 inhibits methamphetamine self-administration and relapse to drug-seeking behaviour in rats,” European Journal Of Pharmacology, vol. 743, pp. 126–132, 2014.
- Farid Esmaeili Motlagh, Fatimah Ibrahim, Rusdi Abd Rashid, Tahereh Seghatoleslam, and Hussain Habil, “Acupuncture therapy for drug addiction,” Chinese Medicine, vol. 11, 2016.