- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 604590, 4 pages
Observation of Microvascular Perfusion in the Hegu (LI4) Acupoint Area after Deqi Acupuncture at Quchi (LI11) Acupoint Using Speckle Laser Blood Flow Scanning Technology
1Institute of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, China Academy of Chinese Medical Science, No. 16 Nanxiaojie of Dongzhimen, Beijing 100700, China
2Beijing Key Laboratory of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine, Beijing University of Agriculture, Beijing 102206, China
3Stronach Research Unit for Complementary and Integrative Laser Medicine, TCM Research Center Graz and Research Unit of Biomedical Engineering in Anesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, Medical University of Graz, Auenbruggerplatz 29, 8036 Graz, Austria
Received 3 September 2012; Revised 4 October 2012; Accepted 11 October 2012
Academic Editor: Jaung-Geng Lin
Copyright © 2012 Tao Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- D. T. W. Yu, and A. Y. M. Jones, “Are physiological changes experienced by healthy subjects during acu-TENS associated with acupuncture point sensations?,” Acupuncture in Medicine, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 28–36, 2013.
- Chun-Ri Li, Yifan Lin, Hong-Yang Guan, Zhe-Rui Liang, Zhi-Xing Zhang, Andre Kim, Jong-Myung Ha, Lu Ren, Peijing Rong, Zhong-Yue Gu, and Yi-Guo Chen, “Different Surface Electromyography of Propagated Sensation along Meridians Produced by Acupuncturing Quchi Acupoint (LI11) or Control Points,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Xing-Yue Yang, Guang-Xia Shi, Qian-Qian Li, Zhen-Hua Zhang, Qian Xu, and Cun-Zhi Liu, “Characterization of Deqi Sensation and Acupuncture Effect,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Tao Huang, and Xinnong Cheng, “The Observation of the Change of TCE Caused by Different Acupuncture Stimulation,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Tao Huang, Xin Huang, Weibo Zhang, Shuyong Jia, Xinnong Cheng, and Gerhard Litscher, “The Influence of Different Acupuncture Manipulations on the Skin Temperature of an Acupoint,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Shu-you Wang, Dong Zhang, Li-mei Tang, Shun-yue Li, Mei Wen, and Xiao-jing Song, “Effects of Electroacupuncture Stimulation at “Zusanli” Acupoint on Hepatic NO Release and Blood Perfusion in Mice,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–6, 2015.