- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 678592, 10 pages
Citrus ichangensis Peel Extract Exhibits Anti-Metabolic Disorder Effects by the Inhibition of PPAR and LXR Signaling in High-Fat Diet-Induced C57BL/6 Mouse
1College of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, Southwest University, Chongqing 400716, China
2Key Laboratory of Horticulture Science for Southern Mountainous Regions, Ministry of Education, Chongqing 400715, China
3School of Pharmacy, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1200 Cailun Road, Shanghai 201203, China
4Citrus Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Chongqing 400712, China
5Scientific Experimental Center, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1200 Cailun Road, Shanghai 201203, China
Received 7 October 2012; Accepted 29 November 2012
Academic Editor: Weena Jiratchariyakul
Copyright © 2012 Xiaobo Ding et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yan Lu, Wanpeng Xi, Xiaobo Ding, Shengjie Fan, Yu Zhang, Dong Jiang, Yiming Li, Cheng Huang, and Zhiqin Zhou, “Citrange Fruit Extracts Alleviate Obesity-Associated Metabolic Disorder in High-Fat Diet-Induced Obese C57BL/6 Mouse,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 14, no. 12, pp. 23736–23750, 2013.
- Si Tan, Mingxia Li, Xiaobo Ding, Shengjie Fan, Lu Guo, Ming Gu, Yu Zhang, Li Feng, Dong Jiang, Yiming Li, Wanpeng Xi, Cheng Huang, and Zhiqin Zhou, “Effects of Fortunella margarita Fruit Extract on Metabolic Disorders in High-Fat Diet-Induced Obese C57BL/6 Mice,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014.
- Vânia Mayumi Nakajima, Gabriela Alves Macedo, and Juliana Alves Macedo, “Citrus bioactive phenolics: Role in the obesity treatment,” LWT - Food Science and Technology, 2014.
- Karthiyaini Damodharan, Young Sil Lee, Sasikumar A. Palaniyandi, Seung Hwan Yang, and Joo-Won Suh, “Preliminary probiotic and technological characterization of Pediococcus pentosaceus strain KID7 and in vivo assessment of its cholesterol-lowering activity,” Frontiers in Microbiology, vol. 6, 2015.
- Lijing Yu, Wujie Cai, Yu Zhang, Li Feng, and Cheng Huang, “Red bayberry extract prevents high-fat diet-induced metabolic disorders in C57BL/6 mice,” Journal of Functional Foods, vol. 14, pp. 278–288, 2015.
- Li Jing, Zhentian Lei, Guiwei Zhang, Alan Cesar Pilon, David V. Huhman, Rangjin Xie, Wanpeng Xi, Zhiqin Zhou, and Lloyd W. Sumner, “Metabolite profiles of essential oils in citrus peels and their taxonomic implications,” Metabolomics, 2015.
- Jingjing Guo, Hanlin Tao, Yong Cao, Chi-Tang Ho, Shengkang Jin, and Qingrong Huang, “ Prevention of Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes with Aged Citrus Peel ( Chenpi ) Extract ,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2016.
- Debora Lo Furno, Adriana Carol Eleonora Graziano, Rosanna Avola, Rosario Giuffrida, Vincenzo Perciavalle, Francesco Bonina, Giuliana Mannino, and Venera Cardile, “ A Citrus bergamia Extract Decreases Adipogenesis and Increases Lipolysis by Modulating PPAR Levels in Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Human Adipose Tissue ,” PPAR Research, vol. 2016, pp. 1–9, 2016.
- Mustafa Zafer Karagozlu, Minjin Kim, and Myoungsook Lee, “Citrus Peel Ethanol Extract Inhibits the Adipogenesis Caused from High Fat-Induced DIO Model,” Food and Nutrition Sciences, vol. 07, no. 01, pp. 8–19, 2016.