- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 940961, 3 pages
Complementary and Integrative Oncology in the Cross-Cultural Region of the Middle East and South Asia
1Integrative Oncology Program, The Oncology Service and Lin Medical Center, Clalit Health Services, Haifa 35152, Israel
2Complementary and Traditional Medicine Unit, Department of Family Medicine, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, Israel
3Integrative Medicine Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
4Department of Medicine, Center for Integrative Medicine, Faculty of Health, University of Witten/Herdecke, 58313 Herdecke, Germany
5Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
6Qasemi Research Center, Al-Qasemi Academic College, Baga Algharbiya 30100, Israel
7Department of Biology and Biotechnology, Arab American University, Jenin, Palestine
8Department of Medical Oncology, Thomas Jefferson University, 1015 Walnut Street, Suite 1008, College Bldg Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Received 21 February 2012; Accepted 21 February 2012
Copyright © 2012 Eran Ben-Arye et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gustav J. Dobos, Petra Voiss, Ilka Schwidde, Kyung-Eun Choi, Anna Paul, Barbara Kirschbaum, Felix J. Saha, and Sherko Kuemmel, “Integrative oncology for breast cancer patients: introduction of an expert-based model,” Bmc Cancer, vol. 12, 2012.
- Eran Ben-Arye, Elad Schiff, Kamer Mutafoglu, Suha Omran, Ramzi Hajjar, Haris Charalambous, Tahani Dweikat, Ibtisam Ghrayeb, Gil Bar Sela, Ibrahim Turker, Azza Hassan, Esmat Hassan, Ariela Popper-Giveon, Bashar Saad, Omar Nimri, Rejin Kebudi, Jamal Dagash, and Michael Silbermann, “Integration of complementary medicine in supportive cancer care: survey of health-care providers’ perspectives from 16 countries in the Middle East,” Supportive Care in Cancer, 2015.
- Abbas Balouchi, Mozhgan Rahnama, Marie Hastings-Tolsma, Mohammadali M. Shoja, and Enayatollah Bolaydehyi, “Knowledge, attitude and use of complementary and integrative health strategies: a preliminary survey of Iranian nurses,” Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 121–127, 2016.