- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 957082, 8 pages
First Nationwide Attitude Survey of Japanese Physicians on the Use of Traditional Japanese Medicine (Kampo) in Cancer Treatment
1Aoyama Pharmacy, 2-10-9 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062, Japan
2Center for Kampo Medicine, Keio University School of Medicine, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-8582, Japan
3Pharmaceutical Education Research Center, School of Pharmacy, Kitasato University, 5-9-1 Shirokane, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8641, Japan
Received 29 April 2012; Accepted 5 September 2012
Academic Editor: Thomas Ostermann
Copyright © 2012 A. Ito et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jun-ichi Yamakawa, Yoshiharu Motoo, Junji Moriya, Masao Ogawa, Hiroaki Uenishi, Sumiyo Akazawa, Toshiyuki Sasagawa, Matomo Nishio, and Junji Kobayashi, “Role of Kampo Medicine in Integrative Cancer Therapy,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Kotoe Katayama, Tetsuhiro Yoshino, Kaori Munakata, Rui Yamaguchi, Seiya Imoto, Satoru Miyano, and Kenji Watanabe, “Prescription of Kampo Drugs in the Japanese Health Care Insurance Program,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- T. Togo, H. Adachi, T. Mitsuma, K. Watanabe, S. Yakubo, M. Ito, Y. Ueda, H. Okamoto, Y. Kimura, and Y. Amano, “Pattern Classification in Kampo Medicine,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Aki Ito, Kaori Munakata, Yoshihiro Imazu, and Kenji Watanabe, “Current Status of Kampo Medicine Learning by Japanese Physicians for Cancer Treatment ,” Kampo Medicine, vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 165–172, 2015.
- Sachiko Mogami, Chiharu Sadakane, Miwa Nahata, Yasuharu Mizuhara, Chihiro Yamada, Tomohisa Hattori, and Hiroshi Takeda, “CRF receptor 1 antagonism and brain distribution of active components contribute to the ameliorative effect of rikkunshito on stress-induced anorexia,” Scientific Reports, vol. 6, pp. 27516, 2016.