- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 967968, 9 pages
Efficacy of Chuanxiong Ding Tong Herbal Formula Granule in the Treatment and Prophylactic of Migraine Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled Trial
1Department of Neurology, Dongzhimen Hospital, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, No. 5 Haiyun Cang, Dong Cheng District, Beijing 100700, China
2Key Laboratory for Internal Chinese Medicine of Ministry of Education and Beijing, Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, No. 5 Haiyun Cang, Dong Cheng District, Beijing 100700, China
3Department of Neurology, The Affiliated Hospital to Changchun University of Chinese Medicine, No. 1478 Gongnong Avenue, Chaoyang District, Changchun 130021, China
4Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing Tiantan Hospital, Capital Medical University, No. 6 Tiantan Xili, Dong Cheng District, Beijing 100050, China
5Department of Neurology, Taian Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, No. 216 Yingxuan Avenue, Taian 271000, China
6Department of Neurology, Xiamen Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, No. 1739 Xianyue Road, Xiamen 361001, China
7Department of Neurology, Hubei Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, No. 4 Huayuan Shan,Wuchang District, Wuhan 430061, China
8Department of Neurology, The First Subsidiary Affiliated Hospital of Anhui College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, No.117 Meishan Road, Hefei 230031, China
9Department of Neurology, Xiyuan Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, No. 1 Xiyuan Playground, Haidian District, Beijing 100091, China
10China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, No. 16 South Street, Dong zhimen nei, Dong Cheng District, Beijing 100700, China
Received 25 July 2012; Accepted 24 September 2012
Academic Editor: Alan Bensoussan
Copyright © 2012 Caihong Fu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shengyuan Yu, Mingjie Zhang, Jiying Zhou, Ruozhuo Liu, Qi Wan, and Yansheng Li, “Headache Care in China,” Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 2014.
- Yan Li, Jingxiao Zhang, Lilei Zhang, Xuetong Chen, Yanqiu Pan, Su-Shing Chen, Shuwei Zhang, Zhenzhong Wang, Wei Xiao, Ling Yang, and Yonghua Wang, “Systems pharmacology to decipher the combinational anti-migraine effects of Tianshu formula,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2015.
- Yuecheng Yang, Xuehua Huang, Yinghui Fan, Yingwei Wang, and Ke Ma, “Efficacy of Pulsed Radiofrequency on Cervical 2-3 Posterior Medial Branches in Treating Chronic Migraine: A Randomized, Controlled, and Double-Blind Trial,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.
- Kegang Cao, Fang Han, Anji Lin, Wenming Yang, Jianjun Zhao, Hui Zhang, Yanbing Ding, Wei Xie, Yinping Xu, Tingmin Yu, Xinzhi Wang, Xiaosu Yang, Jiying Zhou, Qun Hou, Lihua Yu, and Ying Gao, “Zhengtian Capsule versus flunarizine in patients with migraine: a multi-center, double-blind, double-dummy, randomized controlled, non-inferior clinical trial,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 16, no. 1, 2016.