- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 186573, 8 pages
Combining Oxymatrine or Matrine with Lamivudine Increased Its Antireplication Effect against the Hepatitis B Virus In Vitro
1China Military Institute of Chinese Medicine, 302 Military Hospital, Beijing 100039, China
2College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chengdu, Sichnan 610075, China
3Pediatric Liver Disease Therapy and Research Center, 302 Military Hospital, Beijing 100039, China
4Integrative Medical Center, 302 Military Hospital, No. 100 4th Ring Road, Beijing 100039, China
5College of Pharmacy, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 211198, China
6College of Pharmacy, Hunan University of Chinese Medicine, Changsha, Hunan 410208, China
Received 1 September 2012; Revised 5 December 2012; Accepted 19 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jae Youl Cho
Copyright © 2013 Zhi-Jie Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wen-Chung Huang, Cheng-Chi Chan, Shu-Ju Wu, Li-Chen Chen, Jiann-Jong Shen, Ming-Ling Kuo, Meng-Chun Chen, and Chian-Jiun Liou, “Matrine attenuates allergic airway inflammation and eosinophil infiltration by suppressing eotaxin and Th2 cytokine production in asthmatic mice,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2013.
- Nanmu Yang, Feng Han, Hong Cui, Jinxi Huang, Tao Wang, Yi Zhou, and Jinxue Zhou, “Matrine suppresses proliferation and induces apoptosis in human cholangiocarcinoma cells through suppression of JAK2/STAT3 signaling,” Pharmacological Reports, 2014.
- Yi Li, Zhen-Ni Zhang, Hong-Mou Zhao, Zhi-Chao Tong, Jie Yang, Hu Wang, and Xiao-Jun Liang, “Matrine inhibits the invasive properties of human osteosarcoma cells by downregulating the ERK-NF-kappa B pathway,” Anti-Cancer Drugs, vol. 25, no. 9, pp. 1035–1043, 2014.
- Xiaolei Pan, Li Wang, Dirk Gruendemann, and Douglas H. Sweet, “Inhibition of human organic cation transporters by the alkaloids matrine and oxymatrine,” Fitoterapia, vol. 92, pp. 206–210, 2014.
- Shao-Ru Chen, Xiu-Ping Chen, Jin-Jian Lu, Ying Wang, and Yi-Tao Wang, “Potent natural products and herbal medicines for treating liver fibrosis,” Chinese Medicine, vol. 10, 2015.
- Xin Zheng, Junzhong Wang, and Dongliang Yang, “Antiviral therapy for chronic hepatitis B in China,” Medical Microbiology And Immunology, vol. 204, no. 1, pp. 115–120, 2015.
- Ming Hong, Sha Li, Hor Tan, Ning Wang, Sai-Wah Tsao, and Yibin Feng, “Current Status of Herbal Medicines in Chronic Liver Disease Therapy: The Biological Effects, Molecular Targets and Future Prospects,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 16, no. 12, pp. 28705–28745, 2015.
- W. W. Lu, R. Zhang, J. S. Zhu, L. Q. Xia, and J. Zhang, “Oxymatrine and cancer therapy,” European Journal Of Inflammation, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 148–153, 2015.
- Zhe Chen, Xiao Ma, Yanling Zhao, Jiabo Wang, Yaming Zhang, Yun Zhu, Lifu Wang, Chang Chen, Shizhang Wei, Zhirui Yang, Man Gong, Honghui Shen, Zhaofang Bai, Yuming Guo, Ming Niu, and Xiaohe Xiao, “Kushenin Combined with Nucleos(t)ide Analogues for Chronic Hepatitis B: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.
- Hong-wei Zhao, Zhen-fang Zhang, Xuan Chai, Guang-quan Li, He-rong Cui, Hong-bo Wang, Ya-kun Meng, Hui-min Liu, Jia-bo Wang, Rui-sheng Li, Zhao-fang Bai, and Xiao-he Xiao, “Oxymatrine attenuates CCl4-induced hepatic fibrosis via modulation of TLR4-dependent inflammatory and TGF-β1 signaling pathways,” International Immunopharmacology, vol. 36, pp. 249–255, 2016.
- Mei-Li Lu, Xiao-Hui Xiang, and Shi-Hai Xia, “Potential Signaling Pathways Involved in the Clinical Application of Oxymatrine,” Phytotherapy Research, 2016.
- Zhenbao Li, Lei Shang, Chang Liu, Panqin Ma, Chunnuan Wu, Wenjuan Zhang, Yinghua Sun, Yongjun Wang, Xiaohong Liu, and Jin Sun, “Evaluation of pharmacokinetics underlies the collaborated usage of lamivudine and oxymatrine in beagle dogs,” Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2016.
- Qi Li, Yiming Lai, Chengbin Wang, Guibin Xu, Zheng He, Xiaohong Shang, Yi Sun, Fan Zhang, Leyuan Liu, and Hai Huang, “Matrine inhibits the proliferation, invasion and migration of castration-resistant prostate cancer cells through regulation of the NF-kappa B signalin,” Oncology Reports, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 375–381, 2016.
- Chian-Jiun Liou, You-Rong Lai, Ya-Ling Chen, Yi-Hsien Chang, Zih-Ying Li, and Wen-Chung Huang, “Matrine Attenuates COX-2 and ICAM-1 Expressions in Human Lung Epithelial Cells and Prevents Acute Lung Injury in LPS-Induced Mice,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2016, pp. 1–12, 2016.