- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 186573, 8 pages
Combining Oxymatrine or Matrine with Lamivudine Increased Its Antireplication Effect against the Hepatitis B Virus In Vitro
1China Military Institute of Chinese Medicine, 302 Military Hospital, Beijing 100039, China
2College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chengdu, Sichnan 610075, China
3Pediatric Liver Disease Therapy and Research Center, 302 Military Hospital, Beijing 100039, China
4Integrative Medical Center, 302 Military Hospital, No. 100 4th Ring Road, Beijing 100039, China
5College of Pharmacy, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 211198, China
6College of Pharmacy, Hunan University of Chinese Medicine, Changsha, Hunan 410208, China
Received 1 September 2012; Revised 5 December 2012; Accepted 19 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jae Youl Cho
Copyright © 2013 Zhi-Jie Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. S. F. Lok and B. J. McMahon, “Chronic hepatitis B: update 2009,” Hepatology, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 661–662, 2009.
- M. Morgan and E. B. Keeffe, “Diagnosis and treatment of chronic hepatitis B: 2009 update,” Minerva Gastroenterologica e Dietologica, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 5–22, 2009.
- European Association for the Study of the Liver, “EASL clinical practice guidelines: management of chronic hepatitis B virus infection,” Journal of Hepatology, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 167–185, 2012.
- J. Wiegand, F. van Bömmel, and T. Berg, “Management of chronic hepatitis B: status and challenges beyond treatment guidelines,” Seminars in Liver Disease, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 361–377, 2010.
- Y. F. Liaw, “Antiviral therapy of chronic hepatitis B: opportunities and challenges in Asia,” Journal of Hepatology, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 403–410, 2009.
- L. Song, “Clinical observation of treating patient with chronic hepatitis B by lamivudine combined with oxymatrine injection,” Journal of Medical Forum, vol. 25, pp. 11–13, 2004.
- R. Fan, “Clinical study of treating patient with chronic hepatitis B by lamivudine combined with oxymatrine,” Chinese Medicine Modern Distance Education of China, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 72–73, 2008.
- J. Duan, “Combined application of oxymatrine and lamivudine in treating 60 cases of chronic hepatitis B clinical,” Journal of the Fourth Military Medical University, vol. 25, no. 4, 2004.
- C. Zhang, “Combined application of oxymatrine and lamivudine in treating 62 cases of chronic hepatitis B,” Clinical Medical Engineering, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 935–936, 2012.
- K. Xie, “Analysis of clinical therapeutic effect 120 cases of treating patient with chronic hepatitis B by oxymatrine and lamivudine,” CJGMTCM, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 82–83, 2007.
- Z. Liu, “Therapeutic effect of oxymatrineinjection combined lamivudine for chronic hepatitis B,” Journal of Xinxiang Medical College, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 41–42, 2003.
- G. Su, “Therapeutic effect of combined lamivudine and oxymatrinefor chronic hepatitis B,” Clinical Medicine, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 62–64, 2005.
- W. Chen, “Clinical observation of treating patients for 38 cases with chronic hepatitis B by lamivudine combined with oxymatrine,” China Journal of Modern Medicine, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 62–63, 2009.
- W. Wenqi and C. Yunqiao, “Clinical study of lamivudine combined with kurorinone in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B,” Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 83–84, 2005.
- L. Jia and L. Shu-ren, “Therapeutic effect of oxymatrine combined with laminudine in treating patients with chronic hepatits B,” Tianjin Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 107–109, 2007.
- Z. xiangguo, “Clinical study of lamivudine combined with matrine in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B,” China Clinical Practical Medicine, vol. 4, no. 15, pp. 143–144, 2009.
- G. xiang, “Clinical study of lamivudine combined with matrine in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B,” Progress in Modern Biomedicine, vol. 6, no. 7, pp. 88–89, 2006.
- X. Gui-ping, “Study on the protective effect of matrine on immune liver injury in rats,” Lishizhen Medicine and Materia Medica Research, vol. 6, no. 13, 2007.
- J. P. Zhang, M. Zhang, J. P. Zhou et al., “Antifibrotic effects of matrine on in vitro and in vivo models of liver fibrosis in rats,” Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 183–186, 2001.
- Z. L. Hu, J. P. Zhang, D. H. Qian et al., “Effects of matrine on mouse splenocyte proliferation and release of interleukin-1 and -6 from peritoneal macrophages in vitro,” Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 259–261, 1996.
- X. Cui, Y. Wang, N. Kokudo, D. Fang, and W. Tang, “Traditional Chinese medicine and related active compounds against hepatitis B virus infection,” Bioscience Trends, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 39–47, 2010.
- T. guangjun, F. tianbao, T. mingzeng, and W. xinhua, “Short-term effect of phyllanthus compound and lamivuding in treating chronic hepatitis B: an observation of 30 cases,” Journal of Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 257–259, 2004.
- H. xiaoquan, Y. decai, and W. hongjing, “Clinical study of phyllanthus compound and lamivuding in treating chronic hepatitis B: an observation of 80 cases,” Chinese Journal of Experimental Traditional Medical Formulae, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 48–49, 2003.
- L. D. Mayer and A. S. Janoff, “Optimizing combination chemotherapy by controlling drug ratios,” Molecular Interventions, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 216–223, 2007.