- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 615857, 12 pages
Acupuncture for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials and Prospective Clinical Trials
1School of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University, Yangsan 626-870, Republic of Korea
2Division of Clinical Medicine, School of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University, Yangsan 626-870, Republic of Korea
3Samueli Institute, 1737 King Street, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
4Department of Neuropsychiatry & Herbal Resources, Professional Graduate School of Korean Medicine, Won-Kwang University, Iksan 570-749, Republic of Korea
5Department of Neuropsychiatry, Korean Medical Hospital, Pusan National University, Yangsan 626-789, Republic of Korea
Received 9 August 2012; Accepted 15 October 2012
Academic Editor: Hans-Christian Deter
Copyright © 2013 Young-Dae Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rongguo Wang, Dan Luo, Cheng Xiao, Peng Lin, Shouyao Liu, Qianwei Xu, and Yunting Wang, “The Time Course Effects of Electroacupuncture on Promoting Skeletal Muscle Regeneration and Inhibiting Excessive Fibrosis after Contusion in Rabbits,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Kenji Kawakita, and Kaoru Okada, “Acupuncture therapy: mechanism of action, efficacy, and safety: a potential intervention for psychogenic disorders?,” BioPsychoSocial Medicine, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 4, 2014.
- Noel A. Ysasi, Noreen Graf, Alicia D. Brown, and Rachita Sharma, “Receptiveness towards Complementary and Alternative Medicine by Veterans and Military Servicepersons: Implications for Counseling Professionals,” Military Behavioral Health, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- Gary H. Wynn, “Complementary and Alternative Medicine Approaches in the Treatment of PTSD,” Current Psychiatry Reports, vol. 17, no. 8, 2015.
- Dawson Church, Terry Sparks, and Morgan Clond, “Eft (Emotional Freedom Techniques) And Resiliency In Veterans At Risk For Ptsd: A Randomized Controlled Trial,” EXPLORE: The Journal of Science and Healing, 2016.
- S. Kloiber, and R. Musil, “Akupunktur bei psychiatrischen Erkrankungen – Literaturüberblick und Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten,” Deutsche Zeitschrift für Akupunktur, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 6–9, 2016.