- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 751658, 17 pages
Updates on Antiobesity Effect of Garcinia Origin (−)-HCA
1School of Industrial Technology, University Science Malaysia, 11800 Penang, Malaysia
2School of Biomedical Sciences, The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Jalan Broga, 43300 Semenyih, Selangor, Malaysia
3Department of Bioprocess Technology, Faculty of Biotechnology and Biomolecular Sciences, University Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
4Institute of Bioscience, University Putra Malaysia, 43300 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 15 June 2013; Accepted 7 July 2013
Academic Editor: Vincenzo De Feo
Copyright © 2013 Li Oon Chuah et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mirosław Krośniak, Renata Francik, Agnieszka Wojtanowska-Krośniak, Cinzia Tedeschi, Małgorzata Krasoń-Nowak, Joanna Chłopicka, and Ryszard Gryboś, “Vanadium Methyl-Bipyridine Organoligand and its Influence on Energy Balance and Organs Mass,” Biological Trace Element Research, 2014.
- V. M. Nisha, A. Priyanka, S. S. Anusree, and K. G. Raghu, “(-)-Hydroxycitric acid attenuates endoplasmic reticulum stress-mediated alterations in 3T3-L1 adipocytes by protecting mitochondria and downregulating inflammatory markers,” Free Radical Research, vol. 48, no. 11, pp. 1386–1396, 2014.
- Ruchi Badoni Semwal, Deepak Kumar Semwal, Ilze Vermaak, and Alvaro Viljoen, “A comprehensive scientific overview of Garcina cambogia,” Fitoterapia, 2015.
- Guanxing Du, Ningning Han, Jing Han, Di Chen, Jian Kang, and Haitian Ma, “Garcinia Cambogia Extracts Prevented Fat Accumulation via Adiponectin-AMPK Signaling Pathway in Developing Obesity Rats,” Food Science And Technology Research, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 835–845, 2015.
- H.P. Vasantha Rupasinghe, Satvir Sekhon-Loodu, Theodora Mantso, and Mihalis I. Panayiotidis, “Phytochemicals in regulating fatty acid β-oxidation: Potential underlying mechanisms and their involvement in obesity and weight loss,” Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2016.
- Ningning Han, Longlong Li, Mengling Peng, and Haitian Ma, “(-)-Hydroxycitric Acid Nourishes Protein Synthesis via Altering Metabolic Directions of Amino Acids in Male Rats,” Phytotherapy Research, 2016.
- Jisu Kim, Jonghoon Park, and Kiwon Lim, “Nutrition Supplements to Stimulate Lipolysis: A Review in Relation to Endurance Exercise Capacity,” Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 141–161, 2016.