- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 194530, 5 pages
Evaluation of Endoscopic Ultrasound Image Quality Is Necessary in Endosonographic Assessment of Early Gastric Cancer Invasion Depth
1Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, 2-2, Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 5650871, Japan
2Department of Gastroenterology, Osaka Rosai Hospital, 1179-3, Nagasonecho, Kita-ku, Sakai, Osaka 5918025, Japan
Received 12 April 2012; Accepted 21 August 2012
Academic Editor: Salem Omar
Copyright © 2012 Shunsuke Yamamoto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jian-Chun Yu, Xin Ye, Zi-Ran Zhao, Qing-Bin Meng, Wei-Ming Kang, and Zhi-Qiang Ma, “Laparoscopic-endoscopic cooperative surgery for gastric submucosal tumors,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 34, pp. 5720–5726, 2013.
- Angel Ferrández, Sonia Mostacero, and Angel Lanas, “Endoscopic Staging and Treatment of Early Gastric Cancer,” Journal of Cancer Therapy, vol. 04, no. 01, pp. 92–98, 2013.
- Yoshiki Tsujii, Motohiko Kato, Takuya Inoue, Shunsuke Yoshii, Kengo Nagai, Tetsuji Fujinaga, Akira Maekawa, Yoshito Hayashi, Tomofumi Akasaka, Shinichiro Shinzaki, Kenji Watabe, Tsutomu Nishida, Hideki Iijima, Masahiko Tsujii, and Tetsuo Takehara, “Integrated diagnostic strategy for the invasion depth of early gastric cancer by conventional endoscopy and EUS,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 82, no. 3, pp. 452–459, 2015.
- Ying Zhou, and Xiao Bo Li, “Endoscopic prediction of tumor margin and invasive depth in early gastric cancer,” Journal of Digestive Diseases, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 303–310, 2015.
- Shigetaka Yoshinaga, Ida Normiha Hilmi, Boon Eu Andrew Kwek, Kazuo Hara, and Kenichi Goda, “Current status of endoscopic ultrasound for the upper gastrointestinal tract in Asia,” Digestive Endoscopy, vol. 27, pp. 2–10, 2015.
- Trevor Mitcham, Katherine Dextraze, Houra Taghavi, Marites Melancon, and Richard Bouchard, “Photoacoustic imaging driven by an interstitial irradiation source,” Photoacoustics, 2015.
- Chan Hyuk Park, Jun Chul Park, Hyunsoo Chung, Sung Kwan Shin, Sang Kil Lee, and Yong Chan Lee, “A specific role of endoscopic ultrasonography for therapeutic decision-making in patients with gastric cardia cancer,” Surgical Endoscopy, 2015.
- Chaoqun Han, Rong Lin, Huiying Shi, Jun Liu, Wei Qian, Zhen Ding, and Xiaohua Hou, “The role of endoscopic ultrasound on the preoperative T staging of gastric cancer,” Medicine, vol. 95, no. 36, pp. e4580, 2016.
- Takashi Nagahama, Kenshi Yao, Kentaro Imamura, Toshiki Kojima, Kensei Ohtsu, Kenta Chuman, Hiroshi Tanabe, Rino Yamaoka, and Akinori Iwashita, “Diagnostic performance of conventional endoscopy in the identification of submucosal invasion by early gastric cancer: the “non-extension sign” as a simple diagnostic marker,” Gastric Cancer, 2016.