- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 378064, 9 pages
Pharmacokinetics of the Perioperative Use of Cancer Chemotherapy in Peritoneal Surface Malignancy Patients
1Department of Surgical Oncology, Oost-Limburg Hospital, Schiepse Bos 6, 3600 Genk, Belgium
2Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, University Hasselt, 3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium
3Washington Cancer Institute, Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Received 10 March 2012; Accepted 23 April 2012
Academic Editor: Yan Li
Copyright © 2012 K. Van der Speeten et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vladimir G. Budker, Sean D. Monahan, and Vladimir M. Subbotin, “Loco-regional cancer drug therapy: Present approaches and rapidly reversible hydrophobization (RRH) of therapeutic agents as the future direction,” Drug Discovery Today, 2014.
- Melissa C. C. Teo, “Update on the management and the role of intraperitoneal chemotherapy for ovarian cancer,” Current Opinion in Obstetrics & Gynecology, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 3–8, 2014.
- Priya Mistry, Faheez Mohamed, Sanjeev Dayal, Tom D Cecil, and Brendan J Moran, “Cytoreductive surgery with intraperitoneal chemotherapy in the management of peritoneal surface malignancy: a pharmacist's perspective,” European Journal of Hospital Pharmacy, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 233–238, 2016.