- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 431451, 6 pages
Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Radiofrequency Ablation (EUS-RFA) of the Pancreas in a Porcine Model
1Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Department of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY 10065, USA
2School of Medicine, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22903, USA
3Department of Surgery and Cancer, Imperial College, London SW7 2AZ, UK
Received 13 April 2012; Accepted 21 August 2012
Academic Editor: Salem Omar
Copyright © 2012 Monica Gaidhane et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [24 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Pai, J. Yang, X. Zhang, Z. Jin, D. Wang, H. Senturk, S. Lakhtakia, D. N. Reddy, M. Kahaleh, N. Habib, and W. R. Brugge, “Endoscopic Ultrasound Guided Radiofrequency Ablation (Eus-Rfa) For Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma,” Gut, vol. 62, pp. A153–A153, 2013.
- Zhongmin Cui, and Zhigang Hu, “Role of Endoscopic Ultrasound in Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer,” Endoscopic Ultrasound, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 181–189, 2013.
- William R. Brugge, “Eus,” Endoscopy, vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 750–755, 2013.
- William R. Brugge, “Eus,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 78, no. 3, pp. 414–420, 2013.
- Man Ching Kelvin Yu, Jin-Seok Park, and Dong Wan Seo, “Role of endosonography in the management of incidental pancreatic cystic Lesions,” Gastrointestinal Intervention, 2014.
- Amrita Sethi, Mark Ellrichmann, Shantiswaroop Dhar, Klaus-Gerd Hadeler, Erich Kahle, Frauke Seehusen, Wolfram Klapper, Nagy Habib, and Annette Fritscher-Ravens, “Endoscopic ultrasound-guided lymph node ablation with a novel radiofrequency ablation probe: feasibility study in an acute porcine model,” Endoscopy, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 411–415, 2014.
- Fenglin Chen, “Endoscopic ultrasonography: an advancing option with duality in both diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal oncology,” Chinese Journal Of Cancer Research, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 724–729, 2014.
- S. J. E. Rombouts, J. A. Vogel, H. C. van Santvoort, K. P. van Lienden, R. van Hillegersberg, O. R. C. Busch, M. G. H. Besselink, and I. Q. Molenaar, “Systematic review of innovative ablative therapies for the treatment of locally advanced pancreatic cancer,” British Journal of Surgery, 2014.
- Shivangi Kothari, and Vivek Kaul, “Therapeutic Applications of Endoscopic Ultrasound,” Ultrasound Clinics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 53–65, 2014.
- Jessica L. Widmer, and Kahaleh Michel, “Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Treatment beyond Drainage: Hemostasis, Anastomosis, and Others,” Clinical Endoscopy, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 432, 2014.
- Tae Jun Song, Dong Wan Seo, Sundeep Lakhtakia, Nageshwar Reddy, Dong Wook Oh, Do Hyun Park, Sang Soo Lee, Sung Koo Lee, and Myung-Hwan Kim, “Initial experience of EUS-guided radiofrequency ablation of unresectable pancreatic cancer,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2015.
- Sundeep Lakhtakia, Mohan Ramchandani, Domenico Galasso, Rajesh Gupta, Sushma Venugopal, Rakesh Kalpala, and D. Nageshwar Reddy, “EUS-guided radiofrequency ablation for management of pancreatic insulinoma by using a novel needle electrode (with videos),” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2015.
- Aymeric Becq, Marine Camus, Gabriel Rahmi, Vincent de Parades, Philippe Marteau, and Xavier Dray, “Emerging indications of endoscopic radiofrequency ablation,” United European Gastroenterology Journal, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 313–324, 2015.
- Rajesh Gupta, and D. Nageshwar Reddy, “Endoscopic stent placement combined with tumor ablation therapy,” Gastrointestinal Intervention, 2015.
- A. Becq, M. Camus, G. Rahmi, V. de Parades, A. Laquière, C. Boustière, P. Marteau, and X. Dray, “Indications émergentes de la radiofréquence endoscopique,” Acta Endoscopica, 2015.
- Ungureanu Bogdan Silviu, Pirici Daniel, Margaritescu Claudiu, Larisa Sandulescu, Fronie Simona, Patrascu Stefan, Surlin Valeriu, and Saftoiu Adrian, “Endoscopic ultrasound-guided radiofrequency ablation of the pancreas: An experimental study with pathological correlation,” Endoscopic Ultrasound, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 330–335, 2015.
- Jaihwan Kim, “Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Treatment of Pancreatic Cystic and Solid Masses,” Clinical Endoscopy, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 308, 2015.
- Matthew Trendowski, “Using the Promise of Sonodynamic Therapy in the Clinical Setting against Disseminated Cancers,” Chemotherapy Research and Practice, vol. 2015, pp. 1–16, 2015.
- Dennis Yang, and Christopher J. DiMaio, “Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Therapies in Pancreatic Neoplasms,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.
- Hafiz Muhammad Sharjeel Arshad, Sheila Bharmal, Deniz Guney Duman, Suthat Liangpunsakul, and Brian G Turner, “Advanced endoscopic ultrasound management techniques for preneoplastic pancreatic cystic lesions,” Journal of Investigative Medicine, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 7–14, 2016.
- Won Jae Yoon, Ebubekir S. Daglilar, Michal Kamionek, Mari Mino-Kenudson, and William R. Brugge, “Evaluation of radiofrequency ablation using a 1-Fr wire electrode in porcine pancreas, liver, gallbladder, spleen, kidney, stomach, and lymph nodes: A pilot study,” Digestive Endoscopy, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 465–468, 2016.
- Kinesh Changela, Rashmee Patil, Sushil Duddempudi, and Vinaya Gaduputi, “Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Radiofrequency Ablation of the Pancreatic Tumors: A Promising Tool in Management of Pancreatic Tumors,” Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, vol. 2016, pp. 1–5, 2016.
- Michael J. Bartel, and Massimo Raimondo, “Endoscopic Management of Pancreatic Cysts,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2017.
- Tarun Rustagi, and Ankit Chhoda, “Endoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation of the Pancreas,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2017.