- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 808120, 11 pages
Association between Habitual Dietary Salt Intake and Risk of Gastric Cancer: A Systematic Review of Observational Studies
Department of Clinical Nutrition, Shanghai Sixth People’s Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai 200233, China
Received 20 April 2012; Accepted 11 June 2012
Academic Editor: Jin-Lian Chen
Copyright © 2012 Sheng Ge et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [15 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Catherine de Martel, David Forman, and Martyn Plummer, “Gastric Cancer Epidemiology and Risk Factors,” Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 219–+, 2013.
- Gerhard Blasche, and Thomas E. Dorner, “Too Much Salt and How We Can Get Rid of It,” Forschende Komplementarmedizin, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 454–460, 2013.
- A. Sonnenberg, “Review article: historic changes of Helicobacter pylori-associated diseases,” Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 329–342, 2013.
- Parisa Karimi, Farhad Islami, Sharmila Anandasabapathy, Neal D. Freedman, and Farin Kamangar, “Gastric Cancer: Descriptive Epidemiology, Risk Factors, Screening, and Prevention,” Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 700–713, 2014.
- Farn-Hsuan Tseng, “Diabetes and gastric cancer: the potential links,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 1701–1711, 2014.
- Ernst J. Kuipers, “Lifestyle and Gastric Function,” Digestive Diseases, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 202–205, 2014.
- Yaron Niv, “Gastric Barrier Function and Toxic Damage,” Digestive Diseases, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 235–242, 2014.
- Jun Han, Yi Jiang, Xiao Liu, Qingyang Meng, Qiulei Xi, Qiulin Zhuang, Yusong Han, Ying Gao, Qiurong Ding, and Guohao Wu, “Dietary Fat Intake and Risk of Gastric Cancer: A Meta-Analysis of Observational Studies,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 9, 2015.
- Teresa Norat, Chiara Scoccianti, Marie-Christine Boutron-Ruault, Annie Anderson, Franco Berrino, Michele Cecchini, Carolina Espina, Tim Key, Michael Leitzmann, Hilary Powers, Martin Wiseman, and Isabelle Romieu, “European Code against Cancer 4th Edition: Diet and cancer,” Cancer Epidemiology, vol. 39, pp. S56–S66, 2015.
- Marilia Cravo, Catarina Fidalgo, Rita Garrido, Tania Rodrigues, Goncalo Luz, Carolina Palmela, Marta Santos, Fabio Lopes, and Rui Maio, “Towards curative therapy in gastric cancer: Faraway, so close!,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 41, pp. 11609–11620, 2015.
- Gwang Ha Kim, Sung Jo Bang, Alexander R. Ende, and Joo Ha Hwang, “Is screening and surveillance for early detection of gastric cancer needed in Korean Americans?,” The Korean Journal of Internal Medicine, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 747–758, 2015.
- Juan M. Marqués-Lespier, María González-Pons, and Marcia Cruz-Correa, “Current Perspectives on Gastric Cancer,” Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 413–428, 2016.
- Keiko Miyamoto, Miho Iwakuma, and Takeo Nakayama, “Effect of Genetic Information Regarding Salt-Sensitive Hypertension on the Intent to Maintain a Reduced Salt Diet: Implications for Health Communication in Japan,” The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 2016.
- Gwang Ha Kim, Peter S. Liang, Sung Jo Bang, and Joo Ha Hwang, “Screening and surveillance for gastric cancer in the United States: Is it needed?,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2016.
- Tatsuya Koyama, Katsushi Yoshita, Masaru Sakurai, Katsuyuki Miura, Yuchi Naruse, Nagako Okuda, Akira Okayama, Jeremiah Stamler, Hirotsugu Ueshima, and Hideaki Nakagawa, “Relationship of Consumption of Meals Including Grain, Fish and Meat, and Vegetable Dishes to the Prevention of Nutrient Deficiency: The INTERMAP Toyama Study,” Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 101–107, 2016.