- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 181604, 4 pages
Duodenal Tube Feeding: An Alternative Approach for Effectively Promoting Weight Gain in Children with Gastroesophageal Reflux and Congenital Heart Disease
1Department of Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology, Saitama Medical University, Saitama, Japan
2Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Saitama Medical Center, Saitama Medical University, Staff Office Building 101, 1985 Kamoda, Kawagoe, Saitama 350-1981, Japan
Received 21 December 2012; Accepted 24 March 2013
Academic Editor: Ping-I Hsu
Copyright © 2013 Seiko Kuwata et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alicia Lim, and Madhur Ravikumara, “Gastroesophageal reflux in the 21st century,” Current Opinion in Pediatrics, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 597–603, 2013.
- Chinwendu Onwubiko, Sigrid Bairdain, Andrew J. Murphy, Maireade E. McSweeney, Julia Perkins, Rahul H. Rathod, Christopher Baird, and C. Jason Smithers, “Laparoscopic Gastrojejunostomy Tube Placement in Infants with Congenital Cardiac Disease,” Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques, 2015.
- Judith J. M. Wong, Ira M. Cheifetz, Chengsi Ong, Masakazu Nakao, and Jan Hau Lee, “Nutrition Support for Children Undergoing Congenital Heart Surgeries,” World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 443–454, 2015.