- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 643084, 14 pages
GERD—Barrett—Adenocarcinoma: Do We Have Suitable Prognostic and Predictive Molecular Markers?
1Institute of Pathology, Paracelsus Medical University/Salzburger Landeskliniken (SALK), Muellner HauptstraBe 48, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
2Department of Internal Medicine I, Paracelsus Medical University/Salzburger Landeskliniken (SALK), Muellner HauptstraBe 48, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Received 21 January 2013; Accepted 18 February 2013
Academic Editor: P. Marco Fisichella
Copyright © 2013 Romana Illig et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Richard G.H. Cotton, Rupert Langer, Trevor Leong, Jan Martinek, Vikash Sewram, Mark Smithers, Paul E. Swanson, You-Lin Qiao, Harushi Udagawa, Masaki Ueno, Meng Wang, Wen-Qiang Wei, and Russell E. White, “Coping with esophageal cancer approaches worldwide,” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, vol. 1325, no. 1, pp. 138–158, 2014.
- Rachel L.G.M. Blom, Tatiana Bogush, Björn L.D.M. Brücher, Andrew C. Chang, Mikhail Davydov, Evgeny Dudko, Trevor Leong, Boris Polotsky, Paul E. Swanson, Peter S.N. van Rossum, Jelle P. Ruurda, Xavier Sagaert, Sergei Tjulandin, Marie-Celine Schraepen, Meindert N. Sosef, and Richard van Hillegersberg, “Therapeutic approaches to gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinomas,” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, vol. 1325, no. 1, pp. 197–210, 2014.
- Zeeshan Ramzan, Ammar B Nassri, and Sergio Huerta, “The use of imaging and biomarkers in diagnosing Barrett’s esophagus and predicting the risk of neoplastic progression,” Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, pp. 1–17, 2014.
- Alexandros Charalabopoulos, and Christos Golias, “E-cadherin expression in Barrett’s esophagus and esophageal carcinoma,” Esophagus, 2014.
- Rajesh Krishnamoorthi, and Prasad G. Iyer, “Molecular Biomarkers added to image-enhanced endoscopic imaging: will they further improve diagnostic accuracy?,” Best Practice & Research Clinical Gastroenterology, 2015.
- Christian Mayr, Marlena Beyreis, Andrej Wagner, Martin Pichler, Daniel Neureiter, and Tobias Kiesslich, “Deregulated MicroRNAs in Biliary Tract Cancer: Functional Targets and Potential Biomarkers,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2016, pp. 1–15, 2016.