- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 683824, 7 pages
The Novel Crohn's Disease Marker Anti-GP2 Antibody Is Associated with Ileocolonic Location of Disease
1R/D, Medipan GmbH, 15827 Dahlewitz/Berlin, Germany
2Immunology Department, King Hussein Medical Center, Amman 11855, Jordan
3University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
4Department of Pediatrics, Polytechnic University of Marche, 60123 Ancona, Italy
5Department of Gastroenterology, “Ospedali Riuniti” University Hospital, 60020 Ancona, Italy
6Institute of Immunology, Technical University, 01307 Dresden, Germany
7Division of Transplantation Immunology and Mucosal Biology, Institute of Liver Studies, King’s College London School of Medicine at King’s College Hospital, Denmark Hill Campus, London SE5 9RJ, UK
8Faculty of Natural Sciences, Lausitz University of Applied Sciences, 01968 Senftenberg, Germany
9Central Analytical Laboratory, “Ospedali Riuniti” University Hospital, 60020 Ancona, Italy
Received 11 February 2013; Accepted 19 March 2013
Academic Editor: Devendra Amre
Copyright © 2013 Valentina Somma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- L. Marinelli, G. Ciarocchi, B. Cinti, V. Viola, M. Tocchini, V. Romagnoli, S. Gatti, O. Gabrielli, and C. Catassi, “Glycoprotein 2 antibodies in adult and pediatric inflammatory bowel disease: Significance and correlations with phenotype,” Digestive and Liver Disease, vol. 45, pp. e290, 2013.
- Maria Papp, and Peter L. Lakatos, “Serological studies in inflammatory bowel disease: how important are they?,” Current Opinion in Gastroenterology, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 359–364, 2014.
- Carlo-Federico Zambon, and Mario Plebani, “Inflammatory bowel diseases: from pathogenesis to laboratory testing,” Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 471–481, 2014.
- Dirk Roggenbuck, Dirk Reinhold, Peter Schierack, Dimitrios P. Bogdanos, Karsten Conrad, and Martin W. Laass, “Crohn's disease specific pancreatic antibodies: clinical and pathophysiological challenges,” Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 483–494, 2014.
- J. Bonneau, C. Dumestre-Perard, M. Rinaudo-Gaujous, C. Genin, M. Sparrow, X. Roblin, and S. Paul, “Systematic review: New serological markers (anti-glycan, anti-GP2, anti-GM-CSF Ab) in the prediction of IBD patient outcomes,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2014.
- Martin W. Laass, Nadja Roeber, Ursula Range, Lydia Noss, Dirk Roggenbuck, and Karsten Conrad, “Loss and Gain of Tolerance to Pancreatic Glycoprotein 2 in Celiac Disease,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 6, 2015.
- M. Papp, N. Sipeki, T. Tornai, I. Altorjay, G. L. Norman, Z. Shums, D. Roggenbuck, K. Fechner, W. Stocker, P. Antal-Szalmas, G. Veres, and P. L. Lakatos, “Rediscovery of the Anti-Pancreatic Antibodies and Evaluation of Their Prognostic Value in a Prospective Clinical Cohort of Crohn's Patients: The Importance of Specific Target Antigens [GP2 and CUZD1],” Journal of Crohn's and Colitis, 2015.
- Christos Liaskos, Vassiliki Spyrou, Labrini V. Athanasiou, Timoklia Orfanidou, Athanasios Mavropoulos, Eirini I. Rigopoulou, Georgios S. Amiridis, Yehuda Shoenfeld, Charalambos Billinis, and Dimitrios P. Bogdanos, “Crohn's disease-specific anti-CUZD1 pancreatic antibodies are absent in ruminants with paratuberculosis,” Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology, 2015.
- Polychronis Pavlidis, Lars Komorowski, Bianca Teegen, Christos Liaskos, Andreas L. Koutsoumpas, Daniel S. Smyk, Carlo Perricone, Maria G. Mytilinaiou, Winfried Stocker, Alastair Forbes, and Dimitrios P. Bogdanos, “Diagnostic and clinical significance of Crohn's disease-specific pancreatic anti-GP2 and anti-CUZD1 antibodies,” Clinical Chemistry And Laboratory Medicine, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 249–256, 2016.
- Frauke Degenhardt, Andrea Dirmeier, Rocio Lopez, Sylvia Lang, Claudia Kunst, Dirk Roggenbuck, Dirk Reinhold, Silke Szymczak, Gerhard Rogler, Frank Klebl, Andre Franke, and Florian Rieder, “Serologic Anti-GP2 Antibodies Are Associated with Genetic Polymorphisms, Fibrostenosis, and Need for Surgical Resection in Crohnʼs Disease,” Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, vol. 22, no. 11, pp. 2648–2657, 2016.