- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 696423, 6 pages
-FLT PET/CT in Patients with Gastric Carcinoma
1Department of Nuclear Medicine, Oncological Centre, Bydgoszcz, Poland
2Department of Positron Emission Tomography and Molecular Diagnostics, Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University, 85-796 Bydgoszcz, Poland
3Department of Oncological Surgery, Oncological Centre, 85-796 Bydgoszcz, Poland
4Department of Cancer Pathology and Pathomorphology, Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University, 85-796 Bydgoszcz, Poland
5Department of Radiology, Medical University of Gdańsk, 80-952 Gdańsk, Poland
Received 16 September 2013; Accepted 24 November 2013
Academic Editor: Iwona Sudoł-Szopinska
Copyright © 2013 Bogdan Małkowski et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sara Reis Teixera, Raj Mohan Paspulati, Andres Kohan, Rong Rong, and Karin Anna Herrmann, “Potential Role of PET/MR in Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Malignancies: Preliminary Experience,” Seminars in Roentgenology, 2014.
- Ken Herrmann, and Andreas K. Buck, “Proliferation Imaging with 18F-Fluorothymidine PET/Computed Tomography,” PET Clinics, 2014.
- Jing Cui, Panxiong Zhao, Zhentai Ren, and Baoping Liu, “Evaluation of Dual Time Point Imaging 18F-FDG PET/CT in Differentiating Malignancy From Benign Gastric Disease,” Medicine, vol. 94, no. 33, pp. e1356, 2015.
- Masatoyo Nakajo, Yoriko Kajiya, Atushi Tani, Megumi Jinguji, Masayuki Nakajo, and Takashi Yoshiura, “FLT-PET/CT diagnosis of primary and metastatic nodal lesions of gastric cancer: comparison with FDG-PET/CT,” Abdominal Radiology, 2016.
- Oscar K. Serrano, Charito Love, Inessa Goldman, Kevin Huang, Nicole Ng, Tony Abraham, Raphaella Da Silva, Patricia Friedmann, Steven K. Libutti, and Timothy J. Kennedy, “The value of FDG-PET in the staging of gastric adenocarcinoma: A single institution retrospective review,” Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 113, no. 6, pp. 640–646, 2016.
- Lian-Wen Yuan, Hiroharu Yamashita, and Yasuyuki Seto, “Glucose metabolism in gastric cancer: The cutting-edge,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 2046–2059, 2016.
- Masatoyo Nakajo, Yoriko Kajiya, Megumi Jinguji, Yoshiaki Nakabeppu, Masayuki Nakajo, Tohru Nihara, and Takashi Yoshiura, “Current clinical status of 18F-FLT PET or PET/CT in digestive and abdominal organ oncology,” Abdominal Radiology, 2016.