- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 856256, 4 pages
Gastric Intestinal Metaplasia in an Underserved Population in the USA: Prevalence, Epidemiologic and Clinical Features
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Medicine, John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County, 1901 W. Harrison Street Admin. bldg #1439, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Received 21 July 2013; Accepted 8 September 2013
Academic Editor: Vikram Kate
Copyright © 2013 Tarek Almouradi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Laura Carot Bastard, and Xavier Bessa Caserras, “Seguimiento de las lesiones displásicas o premalignas del tubo digestivo,” FMC - Formación Médica Continuada en Atención Primaria, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 272–279, 2014.
- Yo Han Park, and Nayoung Kim, “Review of Atrophic Gastritis and Intestinal Metaplasia as a Premalignant Lesion of Gastric Cancer,” Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 25–40, 2015.
- Sehmus Olmez, Mehmet Aslan, Remzi Erten, Suleyman Sayar, and Irfan Bayram, “ The Prevalence of Gastric Intestinal Metaplasia and Distribution of Helicobacter pylori Infection, Atrophy, Dysplasia, and Cancer in Its Subtypes ,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2015, pp. 1–6, 2015.