- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 865945, 8 pages
EUS-Guided Vascular Procedures: A Literature Review
1Department of Gastroenterology, University Hospital Dubrava, Zagreb University School of Medicine, Avenue Gojka Suska 6, 10 040 Zagreb, Croatia
2Rijeka University School of Medicine, Brace Branchetta 20, 51 000 Rijeka, Croatia
Received 22 February 2013; Revised 9 April 2013; Accepted 9 April 2013
Academic Editor: Siyu Sun
Copyright © 2013 Tomislav Bokun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ana C. Caetano, and Mario Dinis-Ribeiro, “Emergencies after endoscopic procedures,” Best Practice & Research in Clinical Gastroenterology, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 783–798, 2013.
- Mohamed A. Mekky, and Wael A. Abbas, “Endoscopic ultrasound in gastroenterology: From diagnosis to therapeutic implications,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 24, pp. 7801–7807, 2014.
- Louis M. Wong Kee Song, and Michael J. Levy, “Emerging Endoscopic Therapies for Nonvariceal Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding,” Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 721–737, 2014.
- Avin Aggarwal, and Shashank Garg, “Diagnosing pseudoaneurysm of the gastroduodenal artery on endoscopic ultrasound,” Endoscopy, vol. 47, pp. E404–E405, 2015.