- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 718145, 8 pages
A Review of Organic Farming for Sustainable Agriculture in Northern India
Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India
Received 29 March 2013; Accepted 16 May 2013
Academic Editor: A. V. Barker
Copyright © 2013 S. K. Yadav et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rabia Badar, and Shamim A. Qureshi, “Composted Rice Husk Improves the Growth and Biochemical Parameters of Sunflower Plants,” Journal of Botany, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- D. P. Patel, Anup Das, Manoj Kumar, G. C. Munda, S. V. Ngachan, G. I. Ramkrushna, Jayanta Layek, Naro Pongla, Juri Buragohain, and Upender Somireddy, “Continuous Application Of Organic Amendments Enhances Soil Health, Produce Quality And System Productivity Of Vegetable-Based Cropping Systems In Subt,” Experimental Agriculture, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 85–106, 2015.
- V. K. Dewi, S. Sato, and H. Yasuda, “Effects of a mud snail Cipangopaludina chinensis laeta (Architaenioglossa: Viviparidae) on the abundance of terrestrial arthropods through rice plant development in a paddy field,” Applied Entomology and Zoology, 2016.