- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 546282, 7 pages
Sensitive Determination of Terazosin in Pharmaceutical Formulations and Biological Samples by Ionic-Liquid Microextraction Prior to Spectrofluorimetry
1Agricultural, Medical and Industrial Research School, Nuclear Science and Technology Research Institute, P.O. Box 31485/498, Karaj, Iran
2Department of Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, University College of Science, University of Tehran, P.O. Box 14155-6455,Tehran, Iran
Received 10 September 2011; Accepted 2 November 2011
Academic Editor: P. Haglund
Copyright © 2012 Mohsen Zeeb and Mahdi Sadeghi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohamad Ali Fulazzaky, “Measurement of biochemical oxygen demand of the leachates,” Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, vol. 185, no. 6, pp. 4721–4734, 2012.
- Niveen A. Mohamed, Sameh Ahmed, and Sally A. El Zohny, “ A SPECIFIC HIGH-PERFORMANCE THIN-LAYER CHROMATOGRAPHY WITH FLUORESCENCE DETECTION FOR THE DETERMINATION OF SOME α; 1 -BLOCKERS ,” Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies, pp. 140520084516008, 2014.
- Juan Antonio Ocaña-González, Rut Fernández-Torres, Miguel Ángel Bello-López, and María Ramos-Payán, “New developments in microextraction techniques in bioanalysis. A review,” Analytica Chimica Acta, 2015.
- Yasaman Sefid-sefidehkhan, Khadijeh Nekoueian, Mandana Amiri, Mika Sillanpaa, and Habibollah Eskandari, “Palladium nanoparticles in electrochemical sensing of trace terazosin in human serum and pharmaceutical preparations,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2017.