- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 406561, 6 pages
MicroRNAs and the Regulation of Tau Metabolism
1Axe Neurosciences, Centre de Recherche du CHUQ (CHUL), Québec, QC, Canada G1V 4G2
2Département de Psychiatrie et de Neurosciences, Faculté de Médecine, Université Laval, Québec, QC, Canada G1V 0A6
3Faculté de Médecine, Université Lille-Nord de France, UDSL, 59044 Lille, France
4Inserm, UMR837, 59045 Lille, France
Received 24 February 2012; Accepted 19 April 2012
Academic Editor: Lars M. Ittner
Copyright © 2012 Sébastien S. Hébert et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [19 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shunliang Xu, “MicroRNAs in Neurodegenerative Disorders,” Current Translational Geriatrics and Experimental Gerontology Reports, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 214–218, 2012.
- Sami Dridi, “Alu Mobile Elements: From Junk DNA to Genomic Gems,” Scientifica, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Ilaria Bicchi, Francesco Morena, Simona Montesano, Mario Polidoro, and Sabata Martino, “MicroRNAs and molecular mechanisms of neurodegeneration,” Genes, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 244–263, 2013.
- Jianhua Jin, Jianzhong Deng, Fang Wang, Xiyi Xia, Tiefeng Qiu, Wenbin Lu, Xianwen Li, Hua Zhang, Xiaoyan Gu, Yungang Liu, Weiguo Cao, and Wenlong Shao, “The expression and function of microRNA-203 in lung cancer,” Tumor Biology, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 349–357, 2013.
- Lin Tan, Jin-Tai Yu, Nan Hu, and Lan Tan, “Non-coding RNAs in Alzheimer's Disease,” Molecular Neurobiology, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 382–393, 2013.
- Kevin Mullane, and Michael Williams, “Alzheimer's therapeutics: Continued clinical failures question the validity of the amyloid hypothesis-but what lies beyond?,” Biochemical Pharmacology, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 289–305, 2013.
- Lin Tan, Jin-Tai Yu, Qiu-Yan Liu, Meng-Shan Tan, Wei Zhang, Nan Hu, Ying-Li Wang, Lei Sun, Teng Jiang, and Lan Tan, “Circulating miR-125b as a biomarker of Alzheimer’s disease,” Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2013.
- Sebastien S. Hebert, Wang-Xia Wang, Qi Zhu, and Peter T. Nelson, “A Study of Small RNAs from Cerebral Neocortex of Pathology-Verified Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia with Lewy Bodies, Hippocampal Sclerosis, Frontotemporal Lobar Dementia, and Non-Demented Human Controls,” Journal Of Alzheimers Disease, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 335–348, 2013.
- Katharina Moschner, Frederik Suendermann, Heiko Meyer, Abel Pereira da Graca, Neele Appel, Achim Paululat, Lidia Bakota, and Roland Brandt, “RNA Protein Granules Modulate tau Isoform Expression and Induce Neuronal Sprouting,” Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 289, no. 24, pp. 16814–16825, 2014.
- Carlos P. Fitzsimons, Emma van Bodegraven, Marijn Schouten, Roy Lardenoije, Konstantinos Kompotis, Gunter Kenis, Mark van den Hurk, Marco P. Boks, Caroline Biojone, Samia Joca, Harry W. M. Steinbusch, Katie Lunnon, Diego F. Mastroeni, Jonathan Mill, Paul J. Lucassen, Paul D. Coleman, Daniel L. A. van den Hove, and Bart P. F. Rutten, “Epigenetic regulation of adult neural stem cells: implications for Alzheimer's disease,” Molecular Neurodegeneration, vol. 9, 2014.
- Ines do Carmo G. Goncalves, “The role of rniRNA in motor neuron disease,” Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience, vol. 8, 2014.
- Mari N Turk, and Matthew J Huentelman, “Nucleic acid-based risk factors and biomarkers: a future perspective on their use and development in Alzheimer's disease,” Personalized Medicine, pp. 150903035608006, 2015.
- Roy Lardenoije, Artemis Iatrou, Gunter Kenis, Konstantinos Kompotis, Harry W.M. Steinbusch, Diego Mastroeni, Paul Coleman, Cynthia A. Lemere, Patrick R. Hof, Daniel L.A. van den Hove, and Bart P.F. Rutten, “The Epigenetics of Aging and Neurodegeneration,” Progress in Neurobiology, 2015.
- Tao Wang, Kewei Chen, Huafang Li, Shuhui Dong, Ning Su, Yuanyuan Liu, Yan Cheng, Jing Dai, Cece Yang, and Shifu Xiao, “The Feasibility of Utilizing Plasma MiRNA107 and BACE1 Messenger RNA Gene Expression for Clinical Diagnosis of Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment,” Journal Of Clinical Psychiatry, vol. 76, no. 2, pp. 135–141, 2015.
- Wu Li, Qing-zhi He, Cheng-qiu Wu, Xiao-yuan Pan, Jing Wang, Yan Tan, Xiao-yun Shan, and Huai-cai Zeng, “PFOS Disturbs BDNF-ERK-CREB Signalling in Association with Increased MicroRNA-22 in SH-SY5Y Cells,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- Yaoqian Pan, Ruizhu Liu, Erin Terpstra, Yanqing Wang, Fangfang Qiao, Jin Wang, Yigang Tong, and Bo Pan, “Dysregulation and Diagnostic Potential of microRNA in Alzheimer's Disease,” Journal Of Alzheimers Disease, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 2015.
- Antonio Di Meco, and Domenico Praticò, “MicroRNAs as Therapeutic Targets for Alzheimer’s Disease,” Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 367–372, 2016.
- Qiong-Bin Zhu, Unga Unmehopa, Koen Bossers, Yu-Ting Hu, Ronald Verwer, Rawien Balesar, Juan Zhao, Ai-Min Bao, and Dick Swaab, “MicroRNA-132 and early growth response-1 in nucleus basalis of Meynert during the course of Alzheimer's disease,” Brain, vol. 139, pp. 908–921, 2016.
- Paola Piscopo, Diego Albani, Anna E. Castellano, Gianluigi Forloni, and Annamaria Confaloni, “Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration and MicroRNAs,” Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, vol. 8, 2016.