- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Aerospace Engineering
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 561495, 13 pages
Repeated Shadow Track Orbits for Space-SunSetter Missions
Department of Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics, Michigan Tech University, 815 R.L. Smith Bldg, 1400 Townsend Dr., Houghton, MI 49931, USA
Received 14 May 2009; Accepted 10 September 2009
Academic Editor: Tal Shima
Copyright © 2009 Ahmed Gad and Ossama Abdelkhalik. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ossama Abdelkhalik, and Ahmed Gad, “Optimization of space orbits design for Earth orbiting missions,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 68, no. 7-8, pp. 1307–1317, 2011.
- Yingguo Chen, Vladimir Mahalec, Yingwu Chen, Renjie He, and Xiaolu Liu, “Optimal Satellite Orbit Design for Prioritized Multiple Targets with Threshold Observation Time Using Self-Adaptive Differential Evolution,” Journal of Aerospace Engineering, pp. 04014066, 2013.