- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 176704, 17 pages
Quantification of Scenario Distance within Generic WINNER Channel Model
1Department for Power, Electronic and Communication Engineering, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Trg D. Obradovića 6, 2100 Novi Sad, Serbia
2Electronic Measurement Research Lab, Ilmenau University of Technology, PSF 100565, 98684 Ilmenau, Germany
3Digital Broadcasting Research Laboratory, Ilmenau University of Technology, PSF 100565, 98684 Ilmenau, Germany
Received 27 July 2012; Revised 29 October 2012; Accepted 1 November 2012
Academic Editor: Ai Bo
Copyright © 2013 Milan Narandžić et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. F. Molisch, H. Asplund, R. Heddergott, M. Steinbauer, and T. Zwick, “The COST259 directional channel model-part I: overview and methodology,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 3421–3433, 2006.
- “Digital land mobile radio communications,” Tech. Rep. COST207, 1989.
- L. Correia, Ed., Wireless Flexible Personalised Communications: COST 259, European Co-Operation in Mobile Radio Research, Wiley, 2001.
- L. Correia, “Mobile broadband multimedia networks—techniques, models and tools for 4G,” Final Report COST 273, Elsevier, Oxford, UK, 2006.
- R. Verdone and A. Zanella, Pervasive Mobile and Ambient Wireless Communications, Signals and Communication Technology, Springer, London, UK, 2012.
- 3GPP TR25.996 V9.0.0, Spatial channel model for MIMO simulations,Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), Tech. Rep., December 2009, http://www.3gpp.org/.
- P. Kyösti, J. Meinilä, L. Hentilä et al., “IST-4-027756 WINNER II Deliverable 1.1.2. v.1.2, WINNER II Channel Models,” Tech. Rep. IST-WINNERII, 2007.
- Guidelines for evaluation of radio interface technologies for IMTAdvanced, Report ITU-R M.2135-1, International Telecommunication Union, Radiocommunication Sector (ITU-R), 2009, http://www.itu.int/pub/R-REP-M.2135-1-.
- M. Narandžić, C. Schneider, and R. S. Thomä, “WINNER wideband MIMO system-level channel model, comparison with other reference models,” in Proceedings of the Internationales Wissenschartliches Kolloquium (IWK '09), vol. 54, Ilmenau, Germany, 2009.
- WINNER (Wireless world INitiative NEw Radio), http://projects.celtic-initiative.org/winner+/.
- M. Steinbauer, A. F. Molisch, and E. Bonek, “The double-directional radio channel,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 51–63, 2001.
- “Multivariate normal distribution,” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multivariate_normal_distribution.
- A. Gehring, M. Steinbauer, I. Gaspard, and M. Grigat, “Empirical channel stationarity in urban environments,” in Proceedings of the European Personal Mobile Communications Conference (EPMCC '01), Vienna, Austria, February 2001.
- R. Thomä, M. Landmann, and A. Richter, “RIMAX—a maximum likelihood framework for parameter estimation in multidimensional channel sounding,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, Sendai, Japan, August 2004.
- M. Landman, M. Narandžić, and R. S. Thomä, “Limits of experimental channel characterization related to antenna calibration,” in Proceedings of the 29th General Assembly of the International Union of Radio Science (URSI '08), Chicago, Ill, USA, August 2008.
- M. Landmann, M. Käske, and R. S. Thomä, “Impact of incomplete and inaccurate data models on high resolution parameter estimation in multidimensional channel sounding,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 557–573, 2012.
- Rusk channel sounder, http://www.channelsounder.de/.
- C. Schneider, M. Narandžić, M. Käske, G. Sommerkorn, and R. S. Thomä, “Large Scale parameter for the WINNER II channel model at 2. 53 GHz in urban macro cell,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 71st Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '10), Taipei, Taiwan, May 2010.
- M. Narandžić, C. Schneider, M. Käske, S. Jäckel, G. Sommerkorn, and R. S. Thomä, “Large-scale parameters of wideband MIMO channel in urban multi-cell scenario,” in Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP '11), pp. 3759–3763, Rome, Italy, April 2011.
- H. W. Lilliefors, “On the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test for normality with mean and variance unknown,” Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol. 62, no. 318, pp. 399–402, 1967.
- C. M. Jarque and A. K. Bera, “A test for normality of observations and regression residuals,” International Statistical Review, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 163–172, 1987.
- S. Kullback and R. A. Leibler, “On information and sufficiency,” The Annals of Mathematical Statistics, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 79–86, 1951.
- W. D. Penny and S. J. Roberts, “Variational bayes for generalised autoregressive models,” Tech. Rep. PARG-00-12, Department of Engineering Science, Oxford University, 2000.
- B. Fuglede and F. Topsøe, “Jensen-Shannon Divergence and Hilbert space embedding,” http://www.math.ku.dk/~topsoe/ISIT2004JSD.pdf.
- J. P. Boyle and R. L. Dykstra, “A method for finding projections onto the intersection of convex sets in Hilbert spaces,” Advances in Order Restricted Inference, vol. 37, pp. 28–47, 1986.
- N. J. Higham, “Computing the nearest correlation matrix—a problem from finance,” IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 329–343, 2002.
- A. P. García Ariza, J. F. Monserrat, and L. Rubio, “Alternating projection method applied to indefinite correlation matrices for generation of synthetic MIMO channels,” International Journal of Electronics and Communications, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 2010.