- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 179296, 6 pages
Design of a Printed Dipole Antenna Array for a Passive Radar System
Department of Antenna Technology and Electromagnetic Modelling, Fraunhofer Institute for High Frequency Physics and Radar Techniques FHR, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Received 20 February 2013; Accepted 19 April 2013
Academic Editor: Càndid Reig
Copyright © 2013 Peter Knott. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Knott, H. Kuschel, and D. O. ’Hagan, “Antenna array geometry optimization for a passive coherent localisation system,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Aerospace and Sciences (ICNPAA '12), Vienna, Austria, July 2012.
- H. Kuschel, J. Heckenbach, S. Müller, and R. Appel, “Countering stealth with passive, multi-static, low frequency radars,” IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine, vol. 25, no. 9, pp. 11–17, 2010.
- IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems (AES) Magazine, Special Issue on PCL, vol. 27, no. 10, IEEE, October 2012.
- IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems (AES) Magazine, Special Issue on PCL, vol. 27, no. 11, IEEE, November 2012.
- H. D. Griffiths and C. J. Baker, “Passive coherent location radar systems. Part 1: performance prediction,” IET Proceedings on Radar, Sonar and Navigation, vol. 152, no. 3, pp. 153–159, 2005.
- H. D. Griffiths, C. J. Baker, and I. Papoutsis, “Passive coherent location radar systems. Part 2: waveform properties,” IET Proceedings on Radar, Sonar and Navigation, vol. 152, no. 3, pp. 160–168, 2005.
- P. Knott and U. R. O. Nickel, “Design and development of a V-shaped printed dipole antenna array for passive radar,” in Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP '11), Rome, Italy, April 2011.
- R. Zemmari, M. Daun, G. Battistello, and U. Nickel, “Target estimation improvement of gsm passive coherent location system,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Radar Systems (RADAR '12), IET, Glasgow, UK, October 2012.
- I. E. Rana and N. G. Alexopoulos, “On the theory of printed wire antennas,” Proceedings of the 9th European Microwave Conference, pp. 687–691, September 1979.
- S. Dey, P. Venugopalan, K. A. Jose, C. K. Aanandan, P. Mohanan, and K. G. Nair, “Bandwidth enhancement by flared microstrip dipole antenna,” in Proceedings of the Antennas and Propagation Society Symposium, vol. 1, pp. 342–345, June 1991.
- Y. T. Lo and S. W. Lee, Antenna Handbook: Antenna Theory, vol. 2, Springer, 2nd edition, 1993.
- R. J. Mailloux, Phased Array Antenna Handbook, Artech House, Norwood, Mass, USA, 2nd edition, 2005.
- CST Microwave Studio, CST AG, Darmstadt, Germany, http://www.cst.com/.
- RT/duroid 5870/5880/5880LZ High Frequency Laminates, Rogers Corporation, Rogers, Conn, USA, http://www.rogerscorp.com/.