- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 468380, 5 pages
Modeling Multilook Magnitude and Phase in Extremely Heterogeneous Clutter
College of Electronic Science and Engineering, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha, Hunan 410073, China
Received 30 December 2012; Accepted 18 January 2013
Academic Editor: Deren Li
Copyright © 2013 Gui Gao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Cerutti-Maori, J. Klare, A. R. Brenner, and J. H. G. Ender, “Wide-area traffic monitoring with the SAR/GMTI system PAMIR,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 3019–3030, 2008.
- E. Chapin and C. W. Chen, “Along-track interferometry for ground moving target indication,” IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 19–24, 2008.
- I. C. Sikaneta, Detection of ground moving objects with synthetic aperture radar [Ph.D. thesis], University of Ottawa, 2002.
- C. H. Gierull, “Statistical analysis of multilook SAR interferograms for CFAR detection of ground moving targets,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 691–701, 2004.
- J. S. Lee, K. W. Hoppel, S. A. Mango, and A. R. Miller, “Intensity and phase statistics of multilook polarimetric and interferometric SAR imagery,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 1017–1028, 1994.
- N. R. Goodman, “Statistical analysis based on a certain multivariate complex gaussian distribution (an introduction),” The Annals of Mathematical Statistics, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 152–177, 1963.
- A. C. Frery, H. J. Muller, C. C. F. Yanasse, and S. J. S. Sant'Anna, “A model for extremely heterogeneous clutter,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 648–659, 1997.
- S. I. Gradshteyn and I. M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series, and Products, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 7th edition, 2007.
- J. M. Nicolas, “Introduction to second kind statistic: application of log-moments and log-cumulants to SAR image law analysis,” Traitement du Signal, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 139–167, 2002.
- R. Abdelfattah and J. M. Nicolas, “Interferometric SAR coherence magnitude estimation using second kind statistics,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 1942–1953, 2006.