- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 501413, 6 pages
Scattering Analysis of Electromagnetic Materials Using Fast Dipole Method Based on Volume Integral Equation
College of Electronic and Information Engineering, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Nanjing 210016, China
Received 28 November 2012; Accepted 16 January 2013
Academic Editor: Ahmed A. Kishk
Copyright © 2013 Xiaoqiao Deng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. K. Li and W. C. Chew, “Applying divergence-free condition in solving the volume integral equation,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 57, pp. 311–333, 2006.
- X. M. Pan, W. C. Pi, and X. Q. Sheng, “On openmp parallelization of the multilevel fast multipole algorithm,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 112, pp. 199–213, 2011.
- W. Wang and N. Nishimura, “Calculation of shape derivatives with periodic fast multipole method with application to shape optimization of metamaterials,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 127, pp. 49–64, 2012.
- X. M. Pan, L. Cai, and X. Q. Sheng, “An efficient high order multilevel fast multipole algorithm for electromagnetic scattering analysis,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 126, pp. 85–100, 2012.
- E. Bleszynski, M. Bleszynski, and T. Jaroszewicz, “AIM: adaptive integral method for solving large-scale electromagnetic scattering and radiation problems,” Radio Science, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 1225–1251, 1996.
- L. Hu, L. W. Li, and T. S. Yeo, “Analysis of scattering by large inhomogeneous bi-anisotropic objects using AIM,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 99, pp. 21–36, 2009.
- X. Q. Zhu, Y. L. Geng, and X. B. Wu, “Application of MoM-CGM-FFT method to scattering from three-dimensional magnetic anisotropic scatterers,” Chinese Journal of Radio Science, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 209–215, 2002.
- J. Yuan, C. Gu, and G. Han, “Efficient generation of method of moments matrices using equivalent dipole-moment method,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 8, pp. 716–719, 2009.
- J. Yuan, Z. Niu, Z. Li, and C. Gu, “Electromagnetic scattering by arbitrarily shaped PEC targets coated with anisotropic media using equivalent dipole-moment method,” Journal of Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 744–752, 2010.
- X. Deng, C. Gu, and Y. Zhou, “Electromagnetic scattering by arbitrary shaped three-dimensional conducting objects covered with electromagnetic anisotropic materials,” ACES Journal, vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 886–892, 2011.
- D. H. Schaubert, D. R. Wilton, and A. W. Glisson, “A tetrahedral modeling method for electromagnetic scattering by arbitrarily shaped inhomogeneous dielectric bodies,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 77–85, 1984.
- X. Chen, Z. Niu, Z. Li, and C. Gu, “A hybrid fast dipole method and adaptive modified characteristic basis function method for electromagnetic scattering from perfect electric conduction targets,” Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, vol. 25, no. 14-15, pp. 1940–1952, 2011.
- X. Chen, Z. Li, Z. Niu, and C. Gu, “Analysis of electromagnetic scattering from PEC targets using improved fast dipole method,” Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, vol. 25, no. 16, pp. 2254–2263, 2011.
- C. Monzon, “Scattering properties of an impedance-matched, ideal, homogeneous, causal ‘‘left-handed’’ sphere,” The Journal of the Optical Society of America, vol. 21, no. 12, pp. 2311–2319, 2004.
- L. Gürel, Ö. Ergül, A. Ünal, and T. Malas, “Fast and accurate analysis of metamaterial structures using the multilevel fast multipole algorithm,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 95, pp. 179–198, 2009.