- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 837643, 8 pages
Design of a Compact MIMO Antenna Using Coupled Feed for LTE Mobile Applications
Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering, Hanyang University, 17 Haengdang-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul 133-791, Republic of Korea
Received 10 September 2012; Revised 31 December 2012; Accepted 1 January 2013
Academic Editor: Hon Tat Hui
Copyright © 2013 Xing Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Astély, E. Dahlman, A. Furuskär, Y. Jading, M. Lindström, and S. Parkvall, “LTE: the evolution of mobile broadband,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 44–51, 2009.
- R. G. Vaughan and J. B. Andersen, “Antenna diversity in mobile communications,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 149–172, 1987.
- H. Li, Y. Tan, B. K. Lau, Z. Ying, and S. He, “Characteristic mode based tradeoff analysis of antenna-chassis interactions for multiple antenna terminals,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 60, no. 2, 2012.
- K. L. Wong, Y. C. Lin, and T. C. Tseng, “Thin internal GSM/DCS patch antenna for a portable mobile terminal,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 238–241, 2006.
- W. Y. Lee, Y. S. Jeong, S. H. Lee, J. R. Oh, K. S. Hwang, and Y. J. Yoon, “Internal mobile antenna for LTE / DCN / US-PCS,” in Proceedings of the Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC '10), pp. 2240–2243, December 2010.
- C. H. Chang and K. L. Wong, “Printed λ/8-PIFA for penta-band WWAN operation in the mobile phone,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 57, no. 5, pp. 1373–1381, 2009.
- C. T. Lee and K. L. Wong, “Planar monopole with a coupling feed and an inductive shorting strip for LTE/GSM/UMTS operation in the mobile phone,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 58, no. 7, pp. 2479–2483, 2010.
- C. Y. Chiu, C. H. Cheng, R. D. Murch, and C. R. Rowell, “Reduction of mutual coupling between closely-packed antenna elements,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 1732–1738, 2007.
- D. Sievenpiper, L. Zhang, R. F. Jimenez Broas, N. G. Alexöpolous, and E. Yablonovitch, “High-impedance electromagnetic surfaces with a forbidden frequency band,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 47, no. 11, pp. 2059–2074, 1999.
- S. C. Chen, Y. S. Wang, and S. J. Chung, “A decoupling technique for increasing the port isolation between two strongly coupled antennas,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 3650–3658, 2008.
- J. F. Li, Q. X. Chu, and T. G. Huang, “A compact wideband MIMO antenna with two novel bent slits,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 482–489, 2012.