Low-Complexity Transmit Antenna Selection and Beamforming for Large-Scale MIMO Communications
Processing procedure of the proposed low-complexity and joint transmit antenna selection and beamforming for large-scale MIMO communications.
Input: , and
Output: , and
(1) function ESTIMATING BY LS
(2)w ← select an initial value for w
(3) ← select an initial value for
(4) ← solve the optimization problem of P1 (12) and find the solution .
(5) return S
(6) end function
(8) function ESTIMATING w BY MAXIMIZING THE OUTPUT SNR
(9) the optimum of P1.
(10) the initial value of .
(11) w ← solve the optimization problem of P2 (15) and find the solution w.
(13) end function
(15) function ESTIMATING BY MAXIMIZING THE CHANNEL CAPACITY
(16) S ← the optimum S of P1.
(17) w ← the optimum w of P2.
(18) ← solve the optimization problem of P3 (18) and find the solution .
(20) end function
(22) Iteration: Rerun the steps 1 to 20 for some appropriate number of iterations and the
achievable performance will be the average of results at that specific SNR.
(23) return w, S and
(24) Finally, the antennas are chosen corresponding to the -largest diagonal elements of .
We are committed to sharing findings related to COVID-19 as quickly as possible. We will be providing unlimited waivers of publication charges for accepted research articles as well as case reports and case series related to COVID-19. Review articles are excluded from this waiver policy. Sign up here as a reviewer to help fast-track new submissions.