- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 305638, 9 pages
The Effect of Laminin-1-Doped Nanoroughened Implant Surfaces: Gene Expression and Morphological Evaluation
1Department of Prosthodontics, Faculty of Odontology, Malmö University, 205 06 Malmö, Sweden
2Division of Periodontology, Department of Oral Diagnosis and Surgery, School of Dentistry, UNESP, São Paulo State University, 01049-010 Araraquara, SP, Brazil
3Department of Biomaterials and Biomimetics, New York University, New York, NY 10010, USA
4Department of Clinical Dentistry, Center for Clinical Dental Research, University of Bergen, 5020 Bergen, Norway
5Division of Applied Prosthodontics, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Nagasaki 852-8102, Japan
6Private Practice, Kobe 658-0012, Japan
Received 17 August 2012; Accepted 13 October 2012
Academic Editor: Carlos Nelson Elias
Copyright © 2012 Humberto Osvaldo Schwartz-Filho et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Seung-Ki Min, Hyun Ki Kang, Da Hyun Jang, Sung Youn Jung, O. Bok Kim, Byung-Moo Min, and In-Sung Yeo, “Titanium Surface Coating with a Laminin-Derived Functional Peptide Promotes Bone Cell Adhesion,” Biomed Research International, 2013.
- Donatella Duraccio, Federico Mussano, and Maria Giulia Faga, “Biomaterials for dental implants: current and future trends,” Journal of Materials Science, 2015.
- Fawad Javed, Mohammad D. Al Amri, Sergio Varela Kellesarian, Mansour Al-Askar, Abdulaziz A. Al-Kheraif, and Georgios E. Romanos, “Laminin coatings on implant surfaces promote osseointegration: Fact or fiction?,” Archives of Oral Biology, vol. 68, pp. 153–161, 2016.
- Paulo G. Coelho, Ricardo A. Zavanelli, Marcos B. Salles, Sinem Yeniyol, Nick Tovar, and Ryo Jimbo, “Enhanced Bone Bonding to Nanotextured Implant Surfaces at a Short Healing Period,” Implant Dentistry, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 322–327, 2016.