- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 417179, 7 pages
Ion Transport through Diffusion Layer Controlled by Charge Mosaic Membrane
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Fukuoka University, 8-19-1 Nanakuma, Jonan-ku, Fukuoka 814-0180, Japan
Received 2 April 2012; Revised 21 June 2012; Accepted 22 July 2012
Academic Editor: Victor V. Nikonenko
Copyright © 2012 Akira Yamauchi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xuan Tuan Le, “Contribution to the study of properties of Selemion AMV anion exchange membranes in acidic media,” Electrochimica Acta, 2013.
- Yulu Chen, Yimeng Cui, Yuanshan Jia, Kan Zhan, Hui Zhang, Guoxia Chen, Yadong Yang, Min Wu, and Henmei Ni, “Preparation of Charged Mosaic Membrane of Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate and Poly(4-vinyl pyridine) by Conjugate Electrospinning,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 131, no. 17, 2014.
- Eda Zeytuni, Mustafa Hulusi Ugur, Emrah Cakmakci, and Atilla Gungor, “Salt-leached microporous membranes for lithium batteries,” Ionics, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 79–87, 2015.
- S.A. Mareev, D.Yu. Butylskii, A.V. Kovalenko, A.V. Petukhova, N.D. Pismenskaya, L. Dammak, C. Larchet, and V.V. Nikonenko, “Accounting for the concentration dependence of electrolyte diffusion coefficient in the Sand and the Peers equations,” Electrochimica Acta, 2016.
- Elena Butyrskaya, Natalia Belyakova, Ludmila Nechaeva, Lubov Zolotaryova, Vladimir Shaposhnik, and Vladimir Selemenev, “Metal Salt and Non-Electrolyte Separation by Means of Dialysis through the Composite Membranes,” American Journal of Analytical Chemistry, vol. 07, no. 05, pp. 478–486, 2016.