- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Computer Games Technology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 536480, 14 pages
Action Recognition for Support of Adaptive Gameplay: A Case Study of a First Person Shooter
Department of Electronic Imaging and Media Communications, School of Informatics, University of Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 1DP, UK
Received 28 July 2009; Accepted 16 January 2010
Academic Editor: Abdennour El Rhalibi
Copyright © 2010 S. Kazmi and I. J. Palmer. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ricardo Lopes, and Rafael Bidarra, “Adaptivity challenges in games and simulations: A survey,” IEEE Transactions on Computational Intelligence and AI in Games, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 85–99, 2011.
- Ricardo Lopes, and Rafael Bidarra, “A semantic generation framework for enabling adaptive game worlds,” ACM International Conference Proceeding Series, 2011.
- Noor Shaker, Georgios N. Yannakakis, and Julian Togelius, “Digging deeper into platform game level design: Session size and sequential features,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol. 7248, pp. 275–284, 2012.
- Stylianos Asteriadis, Georgios N. Yannakakis, and Kostas Karpouzis, “Fusing Visual and Behavioral Cues for Modeling User Experience in Games,” Ieee Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 1519–1531, 2013.